Guess Who?

There was a girl named Xia . She had a bestfriend and her name is Tanya. Asusual they went to school. Xia and Tanya joined a competition in school. So they stayed at school's auditorium. The time was 10.pm. All other students left. But they both stayed there. They heard a bell sound " ding... ding....ding".
And a girl is laughing "hahaha... haha...They tried to escape. But the door was closed.

That terrifying girl slowly walked near them.
They were afraid and both of them started to scream "Please leave me..😭Please ......". That terrifying girl came close to Tanya and they were running here and there . At a point they both stopped because the room started to shrink. The terrifying girl started to beat Tanya and she killed Tanya.

Xia was crying so hard. That terrifying girl "😏smirked". She fainted. When she woke up in the morning, she was in her bedroom. She started to cry. She thought that it was a dream. She went to school. Infront of the school, there were many police officers. Xia thoughts " Oh my god! It wasn't a dream, My friend died because of me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭".

She didn't tell this to police officers. And she went and crying so hard. The next day morning she went to school. She was shocked because everything was normal at that time. She was roaming around the school and she saw her bestfriend Tanya. She had no words to say. Tanya said " Let's go to the class". She realised that all was a dream and she hugged her friend happily. After the class was over they both went to the auditorium. They both were preparing for the competition. Xia was tired, so she went to sit on the chair. At that time she saw some blood on the floor . She was shocked and she heard a terrifying voice.

TO BE CONTINUED In NEXT PART
.