Eisuke And The Blind Girl: Part Two

Elli immediately started work at the hotel. Everything looked to be going smoothly. Her work was amazing. For being blind you wouldn't be able to tell by the work she does. Eisuke had Elli live in his apartment with him since he didn't trust her with the other guys.

Late one night, Eisuke realized he didn't really know much about her. Seeing Elli sitting by herself on the couch, Eisuke walked up to her and sat himself besides her. "Huh?" Elli felt the movement of the seat and could tell someone was next to her, "What is it?" She asked. "Nothing much. I just don't know much about you." He said and she sighed, seemingly worried about what he would ask. "Why was it you were alone? Do you not have any family?" Eisuke asked and Elli tensed up at his question. Elli focused her head to her lap, biting her lip, "I don't have any family..." She muttered and Eisuke looked a little surprised, "I'm an orphan." She said with tears in her eyes, it wasn't easy for her to talk about. Eisuke wasn't sure what to say, instead, he reached out a hand and gently rubbed her arm with a tender look. While she sat besides him with her tears freely flowing, "Thank you..." She muttered through her sobs.

Eisuke managed to find out she was an orphan but there was still so much to her that he didn't know. So much she was still hiding, it wasn't easy for Elli to talk about her past. Her scars ran deep.
___

Elli continued her work in the hotel, she rarely ever talked about her past, especially not by her own accord. Eisuke also continued to take care of her but Elli couldn't help but feel he was only doing it because she was blind and nothing more. She just wanted to be treated like a human being, Elli wanted to be loved not pitied. Her whole life, Elli had never gotten to experience what true love felt like. People always avoided her or only helped out of pity not because they truly liked her. Though Elli couldn't just leave because she had nowhere to go. Even if he was only allowing her to stay at Tres Spades because he felt sorry for her, Elli had to accept that even if it hurt.
___

"So you are really letting her stay." Soryu mumbled. Everyone was gathered in the penthouse lounge. "Of course." Eisuke said with a look of superiority. "It's so unlike you though." Ota said with a raised eyebrow. Eisuke sighed seeing the looks everyone was giving him, "You guys have it all wrong. Don't you see, she isn't like other women out there. Elli doesn't judge someone by their looks, she makes her judgement of people by their attitude." Eisuke said. "Hmm... That is true. She only knows us by how we treat her and nothing more." Baba nodded in understanding.

"I'm tired of women fawing over me just because they like what they see but it's different with Elli. So don't go thinking it's out of pity because that isn't it at all." Eisuke said in a stern voice and the guys nodded their heads. Though they weren't completely convinced they could see where he was coming from.

After that, everyone started treating Elli kindly but she wasn't immune to their teasing, though she seemed to enjoy. But Elli still couldn't shake the feeling they were only treating her this way because of her condition. After a lifetime of such treatment it was hard for her to view it any other way.

Overtime, Eisuke and Elli got closer as they lived together. Elli got an understanding of how Eisuke lived and could tell he was sometimes a stubborn, arrogant man but he also had a kind side as well.
____

One night as Elli sat on the couch, Eisuke suddenly come up to her, "We are leaving." He said giving Elli a shock. "Huh? Where? Why? What?" Elli was so shocked she asked one question after the other. "I'm taking you out to dinner." He declared and took her hand. Elli was dumbstruck. She wasn't expecting this sudden invitation. 'Just the two of us...?' Elli felt a little giddy at the thought he was taking her out but she also felt a little sad, 'I wish he would stop giving me special treatment...' She sighed to herself. Elli was just waiting for the day to come when he would tell her that everything he did was out of pity.

Eisuke, on the otherhand, had grown quite attached to her in his own way. He wasn't good at expressing his feelings but he always feels a happiness when she was around. Eisuke wasn't quite sure what it was, he still doesn't even know why he saved her that day. But when he first laid eyes on her, it was as if his body reacted on its own. Perhaps it was love at first sight?