"Am Mr Gerald Forger, am Mr Bluebird's lawyer." Mr Forger introduced himself as he walked into the apartment. "Please don't separate my daughter from me." Eden walked up and looked up to Lionel who wore a smirk on his face. He loved seeing her submissive like she was in their marriage. He wasn't liking her changed behavior which had a lot of attitude. Lionel only smiled and shooked his head before lowering his face towards her level.

"My lawyer will inform you about everything Eden." He said and Eden quickly turned to face Mr Forger. Mr Forger brought out a document from his bag and showed it to Eden.

"This is the official document from the court which states that my client Mr Bluebird has been given the right to visit his daughter Mia whenever he feels like and you are not authorized to restrict him from doing so otherwise you might have problems with the law."

"What nonsense is this? Now suddenly this man has every right to see his daughter whenever he pleases, and we'll have problems with the law?" Lucia said hissing out and giving a glare towards Lionel.

Eden didn't respond and simply nodded. "But...." She spoke. "There has to be a schedule for when he should come. He can't just show up any time of the day to see her. Also he needs to call first before coming to visit." Lionel frowned at her statement while cuddling Mia who seemed lost in playing with her new gift.

"What do you mean I have to call first? I can come here to see my daughter anytime I damn well please." Lionel stated. Eden gulped but stood her ground on the matter. "Mia won't always be at your beck and call. She won't be available whenever you feel like stopping by and that's why am saying you need to inform first." Eden explained.

"Listen Eden. Am playing fair here. I'll admit I wasn't there for her in the last three years of her life but am here now. You should be thanking me that I haven't filed for custody yet and you know full well how much of a high chance of you loosing Mia forever." Eden opened her mouth in shock. She couldn't believe he was threatening her again with the same thing.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked.

"It's very obvious that you don't have a job and neither does your mother. So how do you expect to take care of Mia then? Sure you might have a bit of savings but after that, you have nothing to feed and take care of my daughter. Do you think the court will grant you custody after hearing all this." Lionel's words were hurting Eden deeply but not because of him but his words held the absolute truth. She was jobless and so was her mother. Mia was only three and needed a lot of expenses to take good care of her. It pained her that she was pushed again at this point with no way out.

She had to agree to Lionel's conditions for now but wouldn't for long once she had a good job and now was seriously banking on Souqeline offering her a job after two fashion show. "I suggest you listen to my client. You wouldn't want a case filed against you for custody and the expenses for the lawyer you'll hire and so on. The lists goes on." Mr Forger added and Lucia got annoyed for being so helpless. She always knew Lionel was not a good match for her daughter in the beginning but never did she imagine what a scoundrel he really was. She was glad they were both separated.

"I would know why I haven't gotten a job and also my mom being fired from her job all of a sudden," Eden raised a brow staring at him feeling offended by his remarks. Lionel simple smiled all the more enjoying how much he brought out her angry side.

"Anyway. My lawyer came over here to say that. I also have the right to take her out. Don't test me Eden. You know what am capable of doing." Lionel said and this time his smile vanished telling her how much he meant serious business.

"Eden! Eden!!" Anne's calls made Eden snap out of her deep thoughts. "Where is your mind at? Come on. You have to change. It's time for the fashion show." Eden nodded while blinking her eyes a few times before she smiled and followed Anne.

"But hey. I didn't bring any dress." Eden remembered. She thought to finish her work and have a word with Souqeline before the fashion show and heading back home to Mia. She had been feeling anxious ever since Lionel threatened her, she always felt that sensation within her that Mia was slowly going away from her. She had to accept that Lionel had the upper hand here and he had got her by the neck using the fact that she was jobless to his advantage.

"Don't worry, Souqeline has arranged all of that." Anne replied dragging Eden along. "Hello Eden." Eden paused and turned around to meet Julian who was all smiles with her. Eden's moody behaviour was instantly brightened seeing Julian. "I invited him to the fashion show. I am privileged to invite people as Souqeline's assistant." Anne said proudly making Eden and Julian to chuckle among themselves.

Lionel along with Monique stepped into the venue and we're both greeted by Souqeline.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Bluebird. Your presence is highly welcomed. Please come in." Souqeline flashed out her best smiles. "It's an honour. My husband and I are really flattered by your welcoming gesture." Monique replied and her English was so fluent and soothing. She wrapped her arms around Lionel's and later her head on his right shoulder showing her perfect set of white teeth.

Souqeline smiled at the young woman's sweet voice. "And many congratulations to you two becoming parents soon." She said as her eyes glanced over to Monique's huge belly. Monique smiled as well as Lionel, both acting like the perfect couple.

"Your huge investment was so big for me and trust me Mr Bluebird, this latest collection will be a huge success and you won't be disappointed." Souqeline spoke proudly, after all not one of her fashion shows had been a flop. Lionel nodded and walked gracefully along with Monique as the cameras kept flashing against them as they entered and took their seat at the front row.

"You were amazing, I can't believe you did all that. You're really talented Eden. You probably don't need to work in an office and can start your own salon and go into makeup and hair styling." Julian said lifting up Eden's spirit which worked as Eden felt comfortable and wasn't anxious like before. "And you also look stunning in that outfit." Julian eyed her knee length shimmering gown. Eden's face blushed instantly by his comment. He was such a good man and she saw him as that.

"Come on. Let's take our seat. Shall we?" Eden said and they both chuckled which Lionel heard. He knew that loud chuckle could only come from Eden but why would she be in a place like this. He turned around out of curiosity and his eyes widened seeing her in the flesh and walking with a rather tall blonde handsome man by her side and he saw her face. She was happy conversing something with him and that sight of her being happy with this stranger of a man to him infuriated him. "Who is that man?" He whispered the question to himself. Seeing Eden happy in the company of another man wasn't okay with him for some reason.

He believed only him could make her smile and now seeing her smile with happiness at the expense of another man expect him worried him a lot. Had she completely forgotten him?

Even am not liking Lionel with the way he threatened Eden like that. Like and Comment down below.