Inside The Ichthyosaur (Ep. 13)

(Dokja's POV)

Finally, after what had felt like an eternity, I was back in the main room. And what I saw... was a war ground. Even the cold protagonist stood frozen behind me.

Han Sooyoung held a trembling incarnation in her hands, holding him high enough that his feed wasn't touching the ground. Then she yelled in his face. "What do you think now, huh?! You fucking punk!" She shook the poor man before raising his hand to his face. Sangah-ssi managed to stop her. "I know you are mad," Her voice held greatly restrained anger. "As am I, but I'm sure we can settle this in a more civil manner. Please calm down." Han Sooyoung stared at Yoo Sangah with a dumbfounded look. "Oh please, all things civil disappeared once the scenarios started." Then she screamed. "And don't tell me to calm down! If a constellation can punch incarnations in here, so can I!" Sooyoung gripped the face of the incarnation and forced it straight into the ground. My eyes widened as called out. "Han Sooyoung! We can't kill people in here!" She didn't hear me.

A gust of wind shot past both me and the regressor. In the blur of colors, I managed to catch a black dress, blonde hair, and most importantly, a pair of small angel wings. "Uriel!" Her screams soon silenced my thoughts. "Not so strong now, are you!?" That is when I noticed the wrists she gripped in her hands and the incarnation pinned to the ground by her foot pressing on his back. "I will make you live to regret what you said!" Then my head was pulled to the sound of Hades and Persephone scolding a group of incarnations. If glares could kill, those incarnations would be dead before their feet. And it wasn't just them; Hyeonseon, Huiwon, Jihye, and even the kids were all fighting someone. Hell, even the people and constellations of tables 3 and 10 had someone in their grasp. "What the fuck is going on?" Two familiar figures walked over to me.

"What happened when we left?" Yoo Junghyeok asked about the future versions of ourselves. The former regressor was the first to answer. "We got back a few moments ago, but we were able to get some information out of a bystander." My future self scoffed. "More like you threatened the information out of them."

...

"It gets the job down faster."

"So what happened?" I asked. "So apparently..." The protagonist paused. "Someone said something derogatory about you and Yoo Junghyeok. Thus all of your allies and companions are seen attacking the violating incarnations. They have been like this for nearly half an hour." I turned from the man in black and stared at the carnage currently taking place in the room. "They haven't seen us?" Yoo Junghyeok shrugged. "Rymera might be working on getting everyone to see us considering our current state." I raised a brow. "What's our current state?" A small laugh came out of both of their mouths. I stared at them and noticed a small glitch or blur surrounding all four of us. Then I saw it. Next to me stood three different things. A really small child with my white coat, Yoo Junghyeok in an astronaut suit, and a giant sunfish. I finally got why the other two were laughing. "Oh god, what did I look like?" I turn to my companion. "Yoo Junghyeok-ssi..." I swallow the lump forming in my throat. "How do I look?" He gave me a strange look but answered right away. "You look normal." I inhale, trying to calm myself. "Look harder." Yoo Junghyeok rolled his eyes but continued to stare. There was a shift in his eyes. I could tell he noticed something.

"I can see your face. Strange, even with the Fourth Wall activated, I can see you. Rymera must have done something." "Oh..." I pause, "Interesting, but not the information I need right now." I speak again. "Are you sure I don't look different? You truly don't see a change in my appearance?" Yoo Junghyeok looked me up and down, a frown crossing his face. "What game are you playing." I resist the urge to slap him across the face. I walk a few steps back and wave my arms. "See anything now?" Junghyeok continued to stare. "Look, if you want a mushy compliment, I'm not given you one." Now I really want to slap him across the face. "I don't want a compliment!" I shout, not realizing how much quieter it had gotten in the room. "I just want you to tell me what is different." The protagonist sighs. "Fine... Since I can see your face... I'll say this." He looked me in the eyes as I felt a sense of either dread, panic, or confusion take over.