𝒜 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ

「𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒷𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝑒 」  ──

「𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒷𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝑒 」
  ──

  It was a beautiful day., the sky was bright blue, the flowers were blooming.

But Poor sena never thought that this was the last time she'll see her favourite person.

her and her ”best friend” were sitting in their an open field . 「 like a picnic or smt ( ̄∇ ̄ノ 」

She was gazing at the beautiful clouds and suddenly turned to look at her friend.

” hey sei ! ” she said smiling at her friend

” Yeah? ”

” promise me you'll never leave me? ”

” of course. ”

...

Sena never had any friends besides nagi..which is probably the reason why she's so attached to him.

Sena came from a rich family,, but people hated her for that., since people can't bear nor stand to see other people 「 lmfao that sounded cheesy af 」

──

It all started from that incident

BACK FLASH :: 💘 」

Sena was just playing with her doll that her father just bought from another country.

until one of her ex-friend with her minions , came up to her. and took away the doll.

Sena was scared. But she wanted her doll back to her since her father just came back for her birthday and went away for business again.

” h-hey..! give that back to me!, that was a p-present from my father ! ”

The girls didn't listen at all, instead they just laughed.

Sena felt like crying., she was trying so hard not to cry in front of the girls since she knew they were gonna make fun of her more..

” bullying someone isn't nice y'know. ”

Sena saw a boy, with white hair standing in front of her., she didn't wanna talk,
「more like she couldn't talk bcz she was shocked ☠️ 」

” nagi-san-!. ” one of the girls stood there in shock too.

” give that back to her. ” the white haired boy interrupted the girl.

” b-but why.! why are you defending this stupid girl..! she just wants to flex because she's ric- ”

” no she doesn't., all this talking is making me tired, so just give that back. ”

” ugh! fine! ”

...

Ever since that day Sena would try to get close to the boy who saved her.

But the boy just thought she was annoying lol

But they still became friends.

END OF BACK FLASH :: 💘 」

𔘓⁩

A/N

this shit is so fucking cheesy and corny     😭 I hate it