Travis set the device down and stood up straight, he grabbed Sal's shoulders making the man follow him. Travis connected their lips in a gentle, soft kiss. Sal closed his eyes, breathing through his nose as he instantly relaxed at the touch. Travis gently pulled away to hold Sal's face gently, like a prized piece of art. His eyes soft, warm, a smile pulling on his lips.

"That! You keep doing that. Why?" Sal pushed his finger into the blondes chest. His eyebrows knotted together as he focused on Travis. Travis looked away as he gently laughed, covering his mouth with his hand. A habit Sal absolutely hated. Travis bent down and rested his head on Sal's shoulder.

"I don't know what I'm doing and why you think its so bad. I'm just looking at you."

"But why are you looking at me so much. I hate it. Are you judging me?" Travis laughing continued.

"What would I be judging exactly?" 

"My face" Travis's laughs halted. 

"Stop with that shit Sal I hate it. I'm not judging anything. I'm just looking at you. You want me to stop looking at you?" Sal rolled his eyes. Travis lifted his head up to stare at the other, a deadpan face. Sal huffed and walked to the living room. Travis smiled as he watched the other walk away. Going back to the dinner he was making.

This step was much more challenging than the last. Sal knew something was up, he also knew he hated being stared at like without his prosthetic. "Do you think somethings wrong" Sal laid on his bed feet hanging off with Gizmo on his chest. 

"Do you think somethings wrong?" Ash sat on the bed next to him listening to the music Larry was playing for them. 

"He's just acting weird...What if there's something wrong with me!" Ash made a face while Larry turned around completely, now very interested in the conversation. 

"What no Sally there's nothing wrong with you. If you need me to punch Travis, I'll do it." Larry never warmed up to Travis the way the others did. They were just too different, they weren't as bad as they use to be but they still bickered, and Larry was always very inclined to kick his ass if needed.

Sal sat up, moving Gizmo to his lap and unclipped his prosthetic resting in on the bed next to him. "Did something change? Scarring a different color or something? Anything" Ash rolled her eyes but took him seriously. She gently held Sal's head in her hands, scanning her eyes over his face. Larry got up from his seat on the floor and stood behind Ash to look too. Sal looked back at them, fliping between them both. Ash gently smiled. 

"There's nothing different to me. Just the same old Sal." 

"Yeah there's nothing..." Sal dramatically flopped back onto his mattress. "Are you seeing him tonight?" Larry went and sat back down by the CD player.

"I want to. To clear this up and stuff. But i also miss this place. And Gizmo of course." Sal gently pet the orange cat while looking around at his room, personalized for him. He liked Travis's house a lot, it was very homey and colorful. Travis tried to make it as much not like his fathers home as possible. But Sal missed this place, especially since Larry moved in.

"You should just move in there, take Gizmo with you. You spend all you time there anyway." Larry looked through his CDs. Sorting them in an order that made sense to only him.

"And leave you here all alone." Sal poked at his brother back with his toe. Earning a slap.

"I'm a big boy. Plus, then I'd get to see the shit hole and hang out there." Larry smiled a devilish grin towards Sal. Both Sal and Ashley rolled their eyes.