24 | Something New

Start from the beginning

"Well I—"

"What the hell did you think I meant by being sex deprived huh?" He spoke over me.

"I thought you were kidding around..."

"I don't get with virgins, I only asked you to do this for the sex not for some third year kissing bullshit." He shook his head.

"And what makes you think I would want to lose it to someone I was just messing around with?"

"You're so fuckin' innocent," He chuckled.

"Well I'm sorry I haven't hooked up with the whole school like you have." I snapped.

"I can't believe I was kissing a virgin." He laughed to himself.

"I can't believe I thought this was a good idea. To mess around with someone like you."

"You and me both. This was a mistake." He says.

"I don't know what I expected honestly." I huffed and he laughs, "I'm not sure. I'm not the type of guy to kiss you on the cheek and comfort you or tell you it's going to be okay, I'm more of a quick fuck and leave guy, I mean that's all I wanted you for, you hated me so much and I got you just where I wanted you."

And then it happened, I slapped him on his cheek, his head turned to the side and his jaw clenched.

"I'm much more than a 'quick fuck'." I angrily spoke.

"Not to me." He answered, leaning in so close, whispering in my ear, "If you ever, hit me again, I will put you in the fucking ground, you are nothing."

I ran out after that, I didn't know someone's words could hurt so much.

//

"He practically told me I was a nobody, and nothing but a good one time hookup." I murmur.

"Screw him! I mean it's not like you were in a relationship, but still you don't need him to define your worth." Maggie defends me.

"I don't know why you care so much about what he thinks, I thought the two of you were just messing around with no feelings involved." Hermione says.

"We were, but it still hurts when he called me that..." I respond.

"And that's understandable, you'll be okay love." Maggie softly smiled.

"I don't even know what I was thinking. Theodore was right, I did need a reality check." I mumbled.

THEODORE NOTT

"Are you fuckin' drunk?" I asked, walking into the common room and seeing Riddle sitting in the chair, head back and all with a very large bottle of liquor next to him almost completely gone.

"Extremely," He answered.

"Why's that?"

"Don't be a sourpuss about this, but I did tell your sister she was nothing but a good fuck so, she might be a little cranky tomorrow, she hit me in the face I'm assuming she's a bit pissed."

"You're drunk because of that?" I tried not to be angry, but it was damn hard.

"No no, I don't care about that. I'm drunk because I want to be."

"No you're only drunk when you want to forget something, what is it this time?" I asked, sitting down on the couch.

"I don't need a therapist, thanks for the offer."

"You're shitfaced, go back to your dorm Riddle." I shake my head.

"Even if I do get up, I'll probably bust my ass getting to my dorm."

"Good, maybe that's what you need, a good wake up call." I smirked.

"Fuck off Nott."

//

WELP THAT ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS LASTED LONG..

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED