Yibo saw some meat buns in a hot pot in the kitchen. They looked fresh. Looks like the person with whom Yibo spent night with brought these.

Yibo's mind was full of questions. He couldn't understand a bit. Anyhow he finished the buns and went out of the house.

Yibo looked around and he noticed that this house is surrounded by many trees. He started walking in a direction to get out of here.

Finally Yibo came out of that place. That small cottage was in between a small jungle. Who could possibly live there? This jungle is near the main city. That person who lives here must have gone to the city. Yibo decided that he'll find this person at any cost.

----

Yibo came back home. He tried hard to remember what happened last night but all in vain.

----

It has been a month now. Yibo tried to get info about that person who spent night with Yibo but to no avail. Yibo also got to know that Zhan doesn't live in China now. He asked Mrs. Xiao many times to give him Zhan's address but she would always refuse.

Yibo was missing Zhan a lot. He'd always look at the sofa where Zhan used to sleep before sleeping and would imagine that Zhan is lying there.

Yibo didn't talked much with his mom and dad in this month. Although he talked with his brother. His brother understands him well. Haikuan knows that Yibo is in pain and guilt. He can read Yibo's facial expressions.

Yibo shared everything with his brother about his past life. He also told that Zhan and Xue lusi looked quite alike. They were like exact copy of each other. That's why Yibo used to push away Zhan from himself because on seeing Zhan he remember his past.

Haikuan was also angry with Yibo but he stayed calm and told Yibo to 'pray for the best and that everything will be fine soon'.

----

Today Yibo decided that he'd go back to France. He doesn't want to live in China. His parents said nothing to him.

Haikuan said, "Yibo! My didi! Your gege will always support you".

Yibo, "Thank you brother".

-----

Yibo came to France. He took rest for the day. He decides that he'll join 'Zhang company' again. He did his dinner.

He decided to call Mr. Zhang. He talked with Mr. Zhang about his job.

Mr. Zhang agreed with Yibo because Yibo is very punctual and hardworking man. Company needs people like Yibo.

Mr. Zhang told Yibo that 'Yibo can work as an employee here as his already has a personal assistant now'.

Yibo agreed and thanked Mr. Zhang. Yibo cut the call. He took a deep breath. He closed his eyes. Suddenly Zhan's face flashed in Yibo's mind.

Yibo opened his eyes. He took out his phone and looked at Zhan's photo which was his Phone's wallpaper.

Yibo said carassing Zhan's face, "Zhan! Where are you? I want to fix everything. I tried to find you but I couldn't. Zhan! I'm guilty of what I did. I want to apologize to you and try to fix everything. Zhan! If one day....we met.... Will you let me fix everything? I can't live without you... Zhan! Please come back ".

Yibo closed his eyes again. Tears fell from his eyes. After sometime he slept as he was much tired.

----

Yibo got up early in the morning, got ready, did his breakfast and went to his office. He met with his colleagues. He met with his boss Mr. Zhang also.

Yibo met with Mr. Zhan's new personal assistant named Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng showed Yibo his cabin and gave some files to Yibo.