𓆩ᥫ𝟒᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈"Point D secured

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Point D secured."

"I've secured point B"

"Sakura reporting in, i've secured point C"

"Naruto here, secured point A"

"You're slow Naruto."

"Okay squad seven- The target has moved! Follow it!"

Umeko nodded. "I got this." She lifted up her headband and looked around, she immediately sensed the cat and started chasing after it. "It's in the bushes near point C" Umeko whispered. Soon the entire team had caught up, they each stood behind A tree and pressed their backs against it, listening for any indications of movement.

"What's your distance from the target?" Kakashi asked. "Five meters." Naruto responded, "Im ready just give the signal." Naruto stated. "Im ready too." Sasuke joined in. "Same here." Sakura agreed, Sakura looked over to Umeko who gave her A nod. "Looks like Umekos ready too." Sakura confirmed.

"okay...NOW!"

They all pounced on the cat at once, Naruto ended up catching it as it scratched at its face. "Naruto stop! You're hurting it!" Umeko scolded, The only time Umeko let go of her social anxiety was around the fluffy little felines. She ripped the cat out of his hands and held it properly, giving it plenty of pets. The animal immediately calmed down and began to purr. "Can you verify there's A ribbon on the right ear?" Kakashi asked through the intercom. "Yep, a little red ribbon tied around the right ear. Looks a bit painful though." Umeko confirmed. Why not just get it A collar?

"Good, lost pet Tora captured. Mission accomplished." Kakashi spoke through the intercom as Umeko continued to give the cat affection.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

"Oh my poor little Tora! Momma was so worried about her naughty little fuzzykins!" The woman squealed as she squished the poor cat. 'No wonder it had A bad attitude' Umeko thought. "Poor cat..." Sakura murmured, Umeko nodded, repressing the urge to rescue the little cat.

"Now then, for squad sevens next mission we have several available tasks." Lord third noted. "Let's see... we have babysitting the chief counselors three year old, helping his wife to do the shopping, digging up potatoes-" "Nooo! I wanna go on A real mission!" Naruto whined.

"Something challenging and exciting! Not this little kid stuff!" He insisted. As rude and disrespectful as Naruto was, he had A point, these were things you did for allowance money. Not for ninja work.