After a week of continuously observing her family, and the taunts of the neighbours, Devyani slowly started to realise her mistakes of the past. She never truly took care of any one, in her greed for status and flaunting to people about it, she treated them very badly and preached morals to others when she had to start teaching and implementing in her home first, which she failed miserably and finally took a decision of going to Ashram to spend rest of her life to redeeming her mistakes.

During dinner, Devyani said "Manohar, I would like to go to Ashram tomorrow and I wrote the house in the name of Akash and Payal's future kids as my present and you or anyone can't sell this property and you will get the will when the right time comes. OK. So All the best to you all and Manorama, I would like to talk to you in private come to my room after completing your work and I would like to say Sorry to you in front of all for not accepting you and behaved rudely with you when you were newly married and I would have accepted you gradually if you were same as before your marriage but because of your changed behaviour I never accepted you, may be one of reasons for your changed behaviour was me, so Sorry once again and don't forget to meet me." Saying this Nani went to her room.

Every one in the dining table sat stunned and shocked for the changed behaviour of Nani but slowly they composed themselves and Manorama went to meet her sasuma in her room, "Sasuma, you called me".

"Yes, Manorama come and sit beside me." Saying this Devyani moved to a side on the bed for Manorama to sit and kept the whole family photo aside in which everyone was present.

Taking Manorama's hand in her hands and said "Once again Sorry for my past behaviour and I would like to give you advise from my past action if you are willing to obey it or not it is up to you, I just don't want you to end up like me, all alone with no one beside me at this old age and I very well know that it was my own doings and no one should be blame for it except my own self.

Manorama, if possible, try to accept Payal and rectify her mistakes by speaking to her by not taunting her or scolding her and ignore her mistakes which are negligible and only rectify those which are offensive and don't call with names, call her by name or by calling her bahu. And try not to interfere between Akash and Payal and if you can't avoid it then support who is right it may be either Akash or Payal, and don't do the same mistake which I did in your case. And always keep your eyes open and try to differentiate between good and bad.

We have already lost the affection and love of Chote and Khushi betiya with our own hands and try to keep in touch with Anjali betiya and support her by helping her to stand on her own feet which I failed to do. That's all I would like to ask; it is totally up to you follow or not.

My blessings will always be with you and your family." said Nani with so much regret for her past actions.

"Hello hi hi bye bye; Sasuma, I will try to follow as much as I can, but you know me, at times I may forget and get my ego and pride in the way, but that Khoon bhari thang I mean Payal betiya, I always feel there is more to her than what she shows, that's the reason why I behave with her like that for precaution sake and because I don't really like her and I couldn't shake that feeling, if I be close to her or let my guards down then she will... I don't know but I always get negative feeling about it. And I may be wrong but.." Manorma opened to her sasuma about her fears and Devyani was proud of her because of her and only her, her daughter-in-law changed from good person to show-off, status-minded, egoistic personality, if only she could go back in time and changed her ways but it was too late.

"Manorama, what you said about Payal is not completely wrong, yes there is more to her than she shows and in the wrong way but you have to agree Akash is also same, they both pretend to be good but their intensions are always wrong. Good that you saw through her mask, if possible, try to show them both the reality of life and teach them not to run behind some thing which is not in the reach and not to fly high in the sky, I totally regret how I never did any of this before, if only I could go back in time...but forget it and try to focus on your family. OK Good night."

Once Manorama left, Devyani was unable to sleep because her past actions and mistakes are coming in front of her and she tossed and turned but finally after some time she sat on bed tried to read a book but some thing or some one caught in the corner of her sight and called the person to come out and the person was none other than Payal.

Payal came to her and said "are you really regreting for all the past actions you did, Dadiji." To which Devyani nodded "then why you did not ask me sorry for treating me badly once you learnt that I lied that I cannot cook or do the house chore properly or blamed Khushi or how you compared me and Khushi and you always supported her and praised her but never me why? What wrong did I do? You are such a hypocrite, who never follow your own rules." Said Payal with so much disgust.

Devyani said "Because you don't even come close to Khushi betiya's nature, it may be her confidence, or bubble nature or good personality or in simple words you are nothing in front of her. Yes, I'm not sorry for what I said because what wrong I did if I want a good life partner for my grand son and you are not even qualified if not for your manipulation, you are just like Anjali betiya, you both just pretend to be good but you both are otherwise.

Payal betiya, I would only tell you one thing it's better if you change your ways and try to go in the right path otherwise you will find yourself all alone when the time of need rises, understood. If possible, and I know which you can't do but still if you can try to change Akash for good. Understood now go, good night." Saying this Devyani dismissed Payal, who was still burning in jealous.

Next day during dawn, Devyani left Ashram for redemption but that doesn't mean she can undo her mistakes, there she found a very old friend of hers, whom she outcasted once because of her status now in the Ashram she was outcasted, and her past mistakes are coming out in front of her in one way or the other.

__________________________________________________

This Part is becoming too lengthy so i divided in 2 parts.

Please Vote and Comment.

Thank You all.