"Word to my dead—they came up with that story cause I ain't want all that attention on me." Rashad added to the joke. "We gon' see how good you are once we get to the course." Amina replied as she reached over and gently caressed the back of his neck.

"How you learn how to play?" Amina egged on the joke, Rashad shrugged. "Raw talent baby, no practice or nothing." He replied. Amina chuckled as she shook her head.

"You must went on a lot of top golf dates." Amina jokingly narrowed her eyes, and forcefully made her left eye twitch. "Before you, I ain't go on no dates for real." Rashad truthfully replied. It wasn't his thing to be honest, once he made it up in his mind that relationships weren't for him, he ruled out all the relationship shit as well.

"Really?" Amina questioned, "These hoes be jumping out they skin and you ain't even take them out? That's sick as hell." She added.

"You know why they jumping out their skin." Rashad replied, keeping his eyes on the road. He knew Amina well enough to know that whatever face she was making right now was comical as hell. "I don't know a fuck thing." Amina pursed her lips together in attempt to mask her smile.

"Word? I needa show you the video or something?" Rashad chuckled, making Amina do the same. She playfully hit his arm before rolling her eyes. "You roll ya eyes just like that in the video, only difference is you shaking and shit." Rashad coolly chuckled.

"Oh don't start feeling yourself, Mr damn Mi." Amina quipped, "Hell yeah that's me, that shit mad good." Rashad replied before reaching over and placing a kiss on Amina's lips. Upon arrival, Rashad's car was taken by the valet service. The duo walked side by side into the main lobby, where they then started the process of attaining their membership cards. Once they took of their photos and received their cards, they decided to put something on their stomachs before hitting the course.

The change of scenery was one that Rashad could accept, carrying the well respected status that he had outside of the streets was major to him. It showcased how much of a natural born trail blazer he is. In a matter of time, things were going as planned. Both him and Amina were enjoying themselves while also constructing new connections. "Imma be right back mama." Rashad spoke as he stood up from the table he shared with Amina, causing her to furrow her eyebrows together.

"Where you going?" She questioned, "To the bar—I need some lime for my coke." Rashad answered, Amina gave him a head nod before using her fork to cut into her piece of branzino fish. Rashad leaned over and kissed her forehead before walking away from the table, he waded over to the bar and lightly rested against the wooden surface as he awaited a free bartender.

"Rashad?" A voice called out, causing Rashad to look beside him. He flashed a cordial smile once he laid his eyes on Pulitzer, he extended his hand, welcoming him for a sturdy handshake. "I'm glad to see you made it—you having fun?" He questioned before lifting his small glass of alcohol to his lips.

"I appreciate you for inviting me Pultz, it's cool so far—I haven't hit the grass yet though." Rashad replied, calling him by the shortened version of his last name. Pultz was a very successful man, he acquired his wealth generationally and managed to keep the strength of the business going. "Really? Let's go." He spoke before taking one last sip of his drink and digging in his pocket to retrieve a twenty dollar bill.

"You sure you want these problems?" Rashad teased, causing both men to laugh. They indulged in small prattle on their way outside, where they then hopped on a golf cart to take them the rest of the way. Soon, they arrived on the golf course and began a game while continuing their conversation.

"I was around your age when I opened my first business." Pulitzer voiced as he closely eyed his golf club, then pulling out a tiny white cloth to wipe it down. "Yeah...I'm in the process of starting up a second one." Rashad spoke, making a mental note to invest in better golf equipment.