"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"Shishishi~! So it hurts a bunch?"

"NO IT DOESN'T!"

"Yeah it does~!"

"NO!"

"Yes~!"

"NO!"

"Yes~!"

"NO!"

"Hahahahahahaha!! You're so funny, Inosuke!" Y/N laughed, joyfully patting his shoulder. He noticed her bloodied hands, unconsciously taking one into his own hand.

She looked at him confusedly before looking at them herself.

"Your hands."

"Oh yeah. That's demon's face was weirdly hard! It hurt, but it's fine~! Now I have an excuse to stay at Shinobu's estate, shishishi~! Don't worry 'bout it~!" She smiled. Inosuke puffed up in definance, letting go of her hand.

"I'M NOT WORRIED!! YOU'RE WORRIED!!"

"Hahahaha~!"

She then turned and looked up at the sky.

"Alrighty! I found Inosuke and Zenitsu! All I gotta do now is find Tanjiro and Nezuko! Then I'm all done, shishishi~!" She turned back to Inosuke and gave him a grin. "I'll be back, Inosuke, so just stay strong for a little longer, kay?"

"I don't need you to tell me what to do!!" Inosuke yelled, making Y/N laugh in response.

"Shishishishi~! That's the spirit~! See ya!" The girl waved before running off to go find the burgundy haired boy and his muzzled sister.

Finding Nezuko and Tanjiro could've went better for Y/N.

Well, it all started when Y/N came running in during a fight.

Tanjiro was fighting what Y/N was a little girl, but as soon as she heard his voice, she changed her mind. Of course, she went up to him and pet his head like a little kid, despite Tanjiro's warning as soon as he noticed her.

But instead of getting killed on sight, Rui did absolutely nothing other than flinch at the touch and her smile.

The next thing Y/N knows, she was being claimed as his big sister.

Y/N's honest reaction when Rui grabbed her hand, pulled her away from Tanjiro, and called her big sister?

I'm hungry.

Y/N. Literally. Not the time.

So now, Y/N is hanging upside in some type of spider web, her blood leaking from the tightness and slicing of the web.

On the bright side, she was close to Nezuko.

Okay, at first, Y/N didn't have an opinion on the little demon other than 'this is a boy?!', but after seeing the pained expression on Nezuko and Tanjiro's face, Y/N was ready to kill this little sh!t.

No one gets to hurt the best siblings and get away with it.

Y/N struggled to grab her sword as her body was now caked in blood. The pain was near unbearable, but fck it, Nezuko and Tanjiro needs her.

She grabbed her sword just as Nezuko started to ignite the place up. Y/N slid some of her blood on her sword before looking over to Nezuko.

"Nezuko... set this on fire... we gotta help Tanjiro." Y/N told the demon girl. Nezuko glanced at Y/N in worry as she noticed the girl losing consciousness from blood loss. Y/N laughed. "I'll be fine, don't worry, I'm strong~"

Nezuko nodded before she set her sword on fire. Just as Rui started to reattach his head, Y/N quickly cut herself free before using the last string as a boost.

Y/N shifted as she jumped towards Rui, who had an expression of anger and shock. How the hell did she get free?!

And sorry, why the frick is her skin glowing pink?!

TOTAL CONCENTRATION BREATHING, RUBBER BREATHING!! IMPROVISED GEAR 2: GOMU GOMU NO JET BAZOOKA!!

The demon slayer sliced off his head faster than light, a light pink coming off from her bloodied body. She killed it, for real this time.

A certain Tomioka Giyuu who came like 30 seconds ago watched as the girl's eyes closed almost immediately after. The water hashira quickly managed to catch her before she hit the ground.

Giyuu carefully picked her up bridal style for a comfortable position. He internally sighed as he gently moved hair from her face.

Still so reckless.

Yep, Y/N is still the same.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

taisho era secret!

the same events went down even after y/n passed out except giyuu was carrying Y/N the entire time. giyuu and shinobu's events went down differently. they went like this:

"don't attack me while i'm carrying y/n."

"what happened to her?" shinobu asked, her smile still on her face even though veins were popping out of her head. someone has some real audacity to hurt y/n.

"she defeated the demon. don't attack them, or y/n." giyuu told her, still not letting go of the sleeping girl while protecting nezuko and tanjiro.

"i would never hurt y/n, and i wasn't after the boy. i only aimed for the demon. why would you get in my way, tomioka? after telling me that we could never get along with demons... how should i put this?" shinobu turned. "this is exactly why no one likes you."

"i'm not... i'm not disliked by people."

"i'm sorry that you're just now finding out."

"y/n likes me." giyuu stated, monotone expression still on his face. "does she like you?"

tanjiro was literally shaking at the intense glares shinobu and giyuu were throwing at each other.

and also, giyuu was holding y/n so instead of keeping shinobu in chokehold, he just decided that he would sit on her because there was no way he was setting y/n down on this disgusting ground.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖