Falling from Cloud nine, crashing from the high

Chapter 2!

This story is completely all my POV / Alison's POV. I only know things from other point of views because as I got older I uncovered more secrets.

Alison's POV

SMACK!

I bet you're wondering why I'm getting beat up right now. Being punched to death. Just gasping for air. While bystanders laugh.

Well, it would be very confusing if I just told you what's going on. So, I'm going to tell you my never ending life story. But I'm going to start at the beginning, the very beginning...

"She's so beautiful." David said.

"Mom, can I hold her?" Katy asked.

"Sure." Mary replied softly.

Katy grabbed me with her gentle touch. My first memory was with her. And my last memory too. My first memory was Katy teaching me how to walk. She would give me candy secretly if I did it right.

"What's her name mom?" Angela asked.

"Alison." Keith said.

"Aww. Hello Alison Hudson." Katy whispered.

"Well, I'm going to call her Ali." Angela stated.

"Oh yeah? I'm going to call her A." David barked. Whenever Angela said something she was going to do, it meant it was competitive. David always had to compete against her in any way.

"I'm going to steal both of your nicknames!" Katy said.

"Hey!" David and Angela said at the same time.

"Okay its my turn to hold her." Keith added.

He grabbed me. From that moment I knew I was the new 'daddy's little girl' in the family.

"Ooh! Since she'll be popular because she's related to David and I, we should give her a stage name!" Katy expressed.

"No." Mary stated.

"Aww c'mon mom!" David protested.

"We could call her Ali HUD!" Katy added.

"Why?" Angela asked.

"Because, the first three letters in her first name are A-L-I which spell Ali and the first three letters in Hudson are H-U-D! I'm not calling her Son son." Katy exclaimed.

"What about... Ali Perry?" David wondered.

"How about no?" Mary intruded.

"Let's just call her by her name." Keith said.

"Fine." Katy barked.

"Hello there, what's this angels name?" The nurse asked.

"Katy!" Katy said blushing.

"Not you! The baby!" Angela snapped.

David couldn't help but laugh. Katy gave him a finger, then he stopped.

"Hey! Don't think I didn't see that!" Mary stated.

"Is this a bad time?" The nurse asked.

"No. My kids just like to act immature at all the wrong times." Keith said. Eying Katy.

"So, what's her name?" The nurse asked.

"Alison." Mary said softly.

"That's beautiful, can I know her full name tho?" The nurse asked.

"Oh, yes. Sorry." Mary started.

"Alison Katherine Hudson." Keith said.

Katy's face lit up. Angela looked as if she was about to break something. She was mad that my name wasn't 'Alison Angela Hudson.'

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Katy screamed while hugging her parents

The nurse walked out with me in her arms.