At one of the stoplights, Brandon turns to her. "How do you feel about going to a party?" he offers. "It's over at your parents' beach house. It'll be fun."

"So that's what Nathan uses it for." Callie says, now disgusted at the fact that people had sex in her bedroom over at that house.

"Hey, look, I don't know what kind of parties that Hyde brings you to, but I won't leave your side. I promise." Brandon promises as the light turns green.

"He actually doesn't take me to any parties." Callie confesses. "I've never actually been to one."

Brandon pulls up to the house. As soon as he gets out, he helps Callie out of the car as well and guides her into the house.

"Brandon, you're here!" the voice of Brooke Davis squeals as she jumps into his arms.

"Hey, there, Davis." Brandon greets her. The chocolate brown eyes of Brooke trails over to Callie.

"Little Scott. It's finally nice to see you at one of these." Brooke tells her as she gets out of Brandon's arms.

Callie crosses her arms over her chest, feeling insecure about being in the presence of the extroverted and spontaneous brunette. "Well, it was either that or amputating both of my feet from walking home."

"Okay, that's a little morbid. But I like that." Brooke states her opinion as she takes Callie by the hand and guides her to where everyone else is.

"Have you guys seen this?" Theresa, one of the cheerleaders, asks the group, handing Brooke an art piece titled High School FEARleader.

"High School FEARleader? A comic strip." Brooke observes. "Wait, this is insulting, right?" she asks Theresa.

"My dog can draw better than this." one of the basketball players, Vegas, comments.

Brooke scoffs. "Really, what guy keeps his hat on during sex? Who is this Saki person anyway?" she inquires.

Callie had just missed the look that her brother gave to his girlfriend. "Yeah, I wonder."

Peyton shrugs it off. "It's just a stupid comic strip. Who cares, right?" she brushes off.

Callie feels awkward about the whole situation that she got dragged into, and Brandon can sense that.

"Hey, you wanna get a drink?" Brandon asks her, to which she takes up the offer.

"I can sense you're having fun." Brandon points out, sarcastically. He gives her the beer that is in a red solo cup, and he also fixes himself up the same drink.

"Honestly, I prefer to be at home watching Scream or Gilmore Girls." Callie confesses to Brandon.

"You like Scream?" Brandon asks. Callie raises an eyebrow, surprised that she finds an interest as her brother's best friend, whom she doesn't really know. "Yeah."

"Not really a big fan of scary movies, but if there is one movie I can watch on repeat, it's definitely Scream." Callie tells him.

"Yeah. My older sister let me watch scary movies with her, and was definitely at an age where no parent would let their child watch anything like that." Brandon tells her, getting enthralled into his discussion about a movie like Scream.

"The first one is obviously the best. Second one is not as good as the first one, but there is more good in that one than bad. Third one gets shat on way too much." Callie begins to state her opinion. Brandon points over at her.

"Thank you. Finally someone who thinks the third one is underrated." Brandon tells her.

"You too?" Callie asks him, a small yet genuine smile gracing her face.