"Are you okay?" Charles sounded frantic and she could hear Carlos' Spanish accent in the background of the call.

"Yeah." She breathes out, sitting down. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me." Charles mutters, she knew he was shaking his head. "Did they hurt you?"

"No one touched me, Charles." Lyla looks around, finally calming herself down.

"Good." He sounded furious, and rightfully so. "Its not right."

"Its not but its my life isn't it." Lyla sighs. "I grew up at the tracks, I'm best friends with a driver and I'm dating a Ferrari driver. I work for McLaren and annoyingly, I'm also related to a driver."

"Next year you won't be related to a driver." Charles hums.

"Not the time." Lyla couldn't hide her smile.

"Can you thank Lando for me?"

"Lando!" Lyla calls out, catching the attention of the happy-go-lucky Brit. "Charles says thank you!"

"YOUR WELCOME CHARLIE-POO!" Lando shouts back.

"I take it back." Charles' laughter comes down the phone. "But your sure your okay, Delilah?"

"I'm sure." She says softly. "My knight in shining armour saved me."

She could hear Carlos teasing the two of them in background and shook her head when she realised that she was on speakerphone. Charles' laughter was evil as she cursed his name, Lyla looking up to see that Daniel and Lando were now wandering over and joining her on the sofa - having no doubtedly told Zac about what they had seen outside.

"Just, be safe okay?" Charles questions. "Carlos shut up."

"Carlos your alone and single, talk when you have a girlfriend." Lyla replies.

"Oi!" The Spaniard shouted in the background.

"Your off speaker now." Charles laughs and Lyla smiles on the other end of the call.

"I'll be safe, I promise." Lyla says, thanking the heavens Daniel and Lando couldn't speak an ounce for French.

"Are Daniel and Lando there?" Lyla hums her answer. "Put me on speaker."

Lyla took her phone away from her ear and placed the call on speaker causing Daniel and Lando to look at her in confusion before it clicked in their minds and they turned their attention to the phone. Lyla could only smile as she listened to her boyfriend lecture them on making sure that Lyla was safe this weekend - making sure that she had someone with her when she wasn't in the garage or motorhome or even dropping her off at another garage.

Lyla loved how much Charles cared for her.

But she cringed when Daniel and Lando saluted to her phone, forgetting Charles couldn't see them because it wasn't a facetime call.

She also now knew that she would not be getting much privacy this weekend.

And she wasn't complaining considering media was brutal and she didn't need to be stuck in a crowd of cameras and microphones with no escape.

"Delilah." She takes the phone off speaker at Charles' voice.

"Charles." She states.

"You've stopped using Charlie." He comments.

"Conversation for when I'm not in front of Lando and Daniel."

"DO NOT TALK ABOUT US!" Daniel shouts.