"Cale has been taking great care of the cubs, as one would naturally do as if they were his own. I am confident that the three cubs sees our son as their father, older brother, or a friend."

Jour spoke with firmness and belief at Deruth, making no room for the latter to utter a single word. Ciel observed, Leo intently listened, and Ray slowly smiled at the red-haired woman.

But soon, Jour's heartfelt seriousness plummeted when she started gushing.

"And! They're very cute! Cale, Ciel, Leo, and Ray are an adorable force to be reckoned with!"

The black panther became unamused, the brown panther snorted in amusement, and the raven panther slowly blinked at Jour's reasoning. Cale then chimed in.

"Please, father! I want to keep them!"

The young redhead pleaded for his father to reconsider. Deruth is having a hard time saying no to his wife and son. In the end, he could only sigh helplessly.

"...Fine..."

Ron is very amused at the scene before him.

"But, if they have come to harm anyone in this household, they will immediately be thrown out!"

Deruth sternly said, Ciel shivered at the thought of getting kicked out. Cale smiled gratefully at his father and mother.

"Thank you, Father! Mother!"

Cale beamed at them, both Deruth and Jour inwardly coughed out blood at their son's very bright smile.

The young redhead then picked his kitt- cubs up and rushed to his room.

Deruth, once again, sighed helplessly, Jour smiled in amusement at her husband, and Ron softly made a quiet chuckle. Indeed, the quartets are very adorable.

_____

Cale arrived in his room with a blinding and elating happiness on his face. Even the cubs couldn't look straight at Cale in the eye.

"Did you hear that kitties? Father said I could keep all of you!"

The young redhead couldn't contain his happiness as he kept smiling brightly. Ciel squinted reflexively at the bright boy while Leo and Ray mewed (cooed) at Cale.

"Mrow..."

Ciel placed a paw on Cale's chin and pushed him away, trying to avoid getting blinded by his smile. The young redhead only giggled at the black cub's action.

"Meow!"

"Mrrr!"

Leo and Ray mewed in joy as if to return the same feelings of happiness to Cale. The two pawed the young redhead's arm in a playful manner, Cale can't help but feel ticklish at the duo's pawing.

Cale went over and laid down onto his bed, along with the panther cubs within his hold. Leo and Ray swarmed Cale with affectionate licks while Ciel is glued to the young redhead's hand, as if asking for pets. The latter complied, and the former immediately became a purring machine.

Cale softly giggled at the ticklish small tongues of the brown and raven panthers. He giggled even more when the black panther purred in a very carefree manner, Cale could almost feel the vibrations of Ciel's purrs. Leo and Ray continued to paw at the young redhead while Ciel continued to purr. Eventually, the black panther cub stopped purring when the hand that was petting him also stopped. He looked up to see the young redhead fast asleep.