DAMN, RIGHT? (Andrew Koji and I)

Start from the beginning

He was looking simple - a white tee, with clear blue jeans, sneakers and his beard was well made that day - he always keeps it messed up... Tonight he was super sexy though.
- Hi, Fer. How are you? You look cool in neon green.
- Thank you... You always make me feel better with your compliments...
- I wish I could do more for you - he was staring at my cleavage - ...but I think you're waiting for Joe, right?
- Yeah, sort of. I called you two for the party...
- Are you alone now? - He asked me in a seductive way. His voice is deep and I really like how he chants some Japanese raps. Even if some of his friends mocks his accent...
- Yes, Dianne went to the cabin with Manny.
- Want something to drink?
- Sure!
He got some scotch for him and I got a draft beer with wine for me. It was cold and sweet, the way I love.
- Hey, Fer. I love to talk to you... I mean, you brought me lots of new music to hear and I am loving it... I mean, rap from Finland and Portugal? That's curious.
- I see! I just like to visit those countries through music. Finland is my favorite country right now... Maybe one day I will be brave enough to face the cold weather.
- I highly doubt about it... you don't like any cold wind here in SanFran - Andrew started to laugh and his adorable smile was tempting me. I don't know why I was holding myself to give him a kiss... Maybe I was afraid of getting Joe upset.

But I really like Andrew somehow.

- Damn, right? I will visit the nordic countries with lots of clothes on... Haha - I smiled back.
Andrew started to approach me, talking to me next to my ears.
- Kisushitai...
- What did you say? - Andrew and his cute way of talking japanese.
- I wanna kiss you, but in Japanese.
- Huh, that's cute - I blushed.
- Kisu sa sete kudasai...?
- I don't know what you're asking, but I'll say yes.
- Fine, then...
His eyes got fixed on mine, and I could feel Andrew's left hand touching my waist while his right hand was holding my face. He smiled gently before he approached his lips on mine.
I could not react... His kiss is so good. He moves his tongue softly, but he likes to give small bites on my lips. I like it a lot.
- You're not afraid of Joe, are you? - I asked Andrew, and he laughed.
- He can't mess with my kung fu, you know?
- Yeah, I know... That's how you get laid? Using some japanese words and getting chills with your exciting voice? - I said.
- I try to. But being honest? I'm always thinking about you. You are my weakness, Fer.
- Oh wow - I blushed - Domo arigato, Koji-San.
- Want another beer? - I saw my phone blinking and it was some text messages from Joe. He has arrived and he wanted to see where I was... I had to be honest with him.
- Hey, JoTa is here.
- So...? You're not enjoying your time with me?
- It's not because of you. He doesn't know anyone here but us... Maybe Manny. But he just arrived and he never came here before...
- Okay, I will go to the bathroom, be right back! - And there I was, alone again.

I know what he must be thinking - that I am using him while Joe didn't come and that kinda sucks... I hope it didn't break his heart.
- Ni hao, Fer - Joe found me at the bar... He was looking super hot with his tight buttoned black shirt and pants. He was using huge blinging rock earrings and his smell was fantastic. Joe knows how to impress - I liked your green cleavage...
- Hello, handsome. Where the hell have you been? You're super fine!
- Terima kasih! Want something to drink?
- I just got a beer. I'm waiting a little so I don't get drunk... - I said.
- What language is this on the rap fight? Are you listening? - Joe asked.
- Hey, it must be... French? I wanna see it with my own eyes! - I grabbed Joe's hand and reached out the main stage. There was a battle of Haiti x France on the stage and I love how this beautiful language sounds on rap.

Joe was protecting me on my back while I was dancing with the beats. It didn't look at all like a battle - it sounded like a duet and I was enjoying a lot. I couldn't help but leaning a little my back onto Joe, who was sinking his fingertips on my waist. I was feeling his breathing while he moved my short hair aside, just to whisper something in my ear:
- Aku mau kamu... Biarkan aku menciummu?
- Kamu is you in Indonesian? I don't need translator for your request... - I turned in front of him, holding his chest and allowing him to kiss me. It was completely different from Andrew - Joe is more intense. He wraps me up on his strong arms, holding my hair while he pulls my lips and do some hot twist tonguing.
- Fuck! - That's all I could say after the liplock.
- There's more later if you want to - he winked at me in such an erotic way that my legs got weak.
- You are a freaking devil, JoTa.
- I know... I heard that before - he smiled at me and then I got released from his arms.