MaAn Milan ❤️

Start from the beginning

And unfortunately unki baaton ko glti se Hamrai Chotii ne bhi sunn liya tha aur ussi ne bhi aake mujhe bataya ki: Papa, Maya nhi chahti ki aap aur mummy mile aur aapka jagda khtm ho. Aur ab who maaya se utni hi nafrat krti hai jitni main krta hoon. Ussi mujhe yeh idea diya tha hum aise akele mile aur aapas mein sb kuch thik krle. I AM SORRY Anumaine tumhe kitna hurt kiya, kitna kuch bola, yeh tk bola ki tum ek acchi maa nhi ho, pta nhi mujhe kya gya tha ,main kis zone chala gya tha. I AM VERY VERY SORRY ANU.PLEASE MUJHE MAAF KRDO. abb main tumhe kabhi akela naji chodunga, kabhi tumse durr nhi jaunga.

He was kept on saying sorry and knelt down infront of Anu and was in deep gulit that becoz of him, Anu has to face the heartbroke once again in her life.

Anu bend towards him and cupped his face and attached her lips on his💋. No saliva mixing, No wild move, it was just a kiss to take all the wearies and gulit away from each others heart. After somtimme they parted away and touched each others forehead.

Anu: I LOVE YOU ANUJ I LOVE YOU main bhi very very sorry ki chotti aise hi jaane diya aur aapko bhi rokne ki koshish nhi ki.

Anuj: I LOVE YOU TOO ANUpta hai anu kaan, dil aur main teeno taras gye the tumahare muhh se I LOVE U sunne k liye.

They were so close to each other that hot breathes were falling on their faces. Their lips were some inches far. Slowly they let their inhibitions shed their feelings and they kissed each other fiercely. They have been intimated before but this time it was different as they were close to each other and kissing after long span of 1month. His lips was ravishing hers,they didnt want to think about anything else right now, what they were doing was the most important thing. With this his one hand reached her lower back n squeezed and one hand on her neck engulfing her tightly in his frame, n her hands slowly clutched her shirt and neck and pressed herself more into his arms. he deepen the kiss reslishing the sweet nectar of hers, taking her lower lip between his lips sucking on them, she took his upper lip and bit the corner of lips soothing it with her toungue . The kiss after their separation make them go lost in lust and desire. Still not ready to leave the kiss but forced to due lack of oxygen, they parted away , panting for air, breathing heavily in each others embrace and stayed there for few sec for normalizing . They were looking satistified , flushed and their lips told story of its own.

Not leaving his gaze from the heaving chest of AnuAnuj slowly moved his hands to her blouse dori and pulled it in a jerk. Anu just smiled. With this Anuj contined his work, he attacked on her neck , started kissing, biting nd licking it with utmost passion. He removed her pallu from her chest and bit her collarbone leaving a reddish bluishh mark there. Anu encircled her arms around his neck and pressed him more into herself. He slowly started to eating her through kiss nd Anu started moaning..hmm.ohhh..Ahhhhhhhhh.Anuj dhire ne.Ahhhhhh.

Enjoying his ministration, Anu started opening buttons of his shirt and proceeded further to his belt. With this Anuj opened her blouse , upinned her saree and her petticoat. In no time She was standing just in her inners. He took her in his arms laid on the bed which he decorated. Not leaving the intense gaze, he opened her bra and attacked on her nipples in no time. He kissed her nipples, sucked them, bite them, stretched them with his teeths nd pressed them with utmost pressure leaving Anu just moaning..Ahhhhhhhhh.Anuuuujjjjj..OhhhhhhhAhhh. She not able to handle the pressure , immediately fisted his hair and pulled him up nd locked her lips with his, both started kissing each other so passionately that they literally started rolling over the bed making the rose petals crush under them. One moment Anuj was over Anu nd other moment Anu was over him sharing hot , passionate kiss. With this he slowly moved his hands to undress her panties finding that she was already dripping wet , he removed her panty and throw it on the ground. For a moment, Anuj was nirafoying his love under him, Anu noticed his gaze but due to shyness she turned her head another side.