recreation of the first chapter 💀💀

3:38 AM, TOKYO JAPAN, THE ITOME FAMILIES HOME.

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

I couldn't sleep. I don't know why, I just couldn't. I've been up since 12..? I haven't fallen asleep since but that's probably because it was a few hours ago, right?

I got up from my bed and got dressed, I pet my dog, who's named dog, my parents let me keep him for support.

Then I proceeded to do my daily things, brush teeth, use the bathroom, and then take a shower.

I was feeling lonely, as I was the only one in the room. But that's because I have this room to myself.

I turned on my light, grabbed my wipes, and started cleaning my room.

After organizing the room, I sat down on my bed and went on my phone.

I was bored so I got up and carefully opened my door, went across the hall, and knocked on those stupid lovebirds door.

". . . "
"Is it even unlocked..?"

I slowly opened their door and saw Keiichi in the bed sleeping like a cat.

But Koushiro wasn't in the bed with him. It was just Keiichi laying down with a squishmallow

Turns out he was in the shower, as he opened the door and I saw him with a towel around his waist.

". . . "

"Good morning."

" . . .Hi."

He went over to Keiichi and planted a kiss on the smaller ones cheek.

"You guys are married, right? "

". . . Yeah. . . We are. "

It was glad to see that they both were so in love that they got married as soon as they left that stupid academy.

"I'm gonna go sleep in my room. I'll talk to you in the morning, Koushiro."

"Sleep well. . . "

Sure will. . .

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

10:38 AM, TOKYO JAPAN, THE ITOME FAMILIES HOME.

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

I was laying down with dog on my stomach when I heard

"BREAKFAST IS READY!!"

You should've seen the way I picked up dog and ran with him to the living room.

I carefully walked over the baby toys that Minami's wife left behind, and put dog in his other bed.

After, I walked to the table and sat where I always sit, Keiichi's left.