Karishma flinched, "I'm... sorry, I made you do that..."

"Oh, no, no. It wasn't your fault I believed Haseena would like it." His words dipped in sarcasm.

"I loved it!" Haseena exclaimed out of nowhere. And Amar blushed.

Whereas, Karishma wanted to laugh at her friend's drunken audacity.

Haseena once again pulled Amar closer holding his collar, then pressed a long kiss on his cheek,

"You're so nice...!" Haseena sang again leaving both Amar and Karishma in utter shock.

"I will be in the guest room downstairs," Karishma said and left the room out of embarrassment.

"What are you doing, Haseena?" Amar murmured holding Haseena firm.

Amar then carefully laid her on the bed. He went out to fetch some lemonade for Haseena. But didn't have to walk down the stairs for Karishma already prepared some and was bringing it upstairs. Amar exchanged a grateful glance with her then returned to his wife. Karishma didn't follow him to save herself from any further embarrassment.

"Amar, why is this room spinning?" She asked in astonishment like a child wanting to know something he couldn't figure out.

"Not the room, your head is spinning," Amar answered slightly smiling at her innocent drunken antics.

"Why is my head spinning?"

"Because you gulped down two and a half bottles of beer," Amar stated.

"Did I drink alcohol?!" Haseena panicked sitting up straight.

"Yes, you did!" Amar said taking a seat beside her. While Haseena made a gasp covering her mouth with her hands.

"Don't tell Ammi about it! She will kill me..." Haseena whispered coming a little closer to Amar.

Amar leaned closer too, "I won't. But you have to have this lemonade." He spoke copying her tone. Then extended the glass of lemonade to her.

"Does that taste good?" Haseena made a distasteful face.

"Did the beer taste good?"

Haseena nodded her head, "It was bitter..." She made a throwing-up face.

"This is better than that."

Haseena took the glass from him and then chugged it in a go.

"It wasn't good..." She again made a weird face.

"It's alright. You finished the task."

"But the room is still spinning!" Haseena breathed. Then laid down on her back. Started to stare at the ceiling, "I can see stars..."

"I can see the moon!" Amar imitated her. Casually laying next to her looking at her while she stared at the ceiling.

"I can't see the moon..." Haseena turned her face at Amar, "Will you show me the moon?"

"Um-hmm." Amar nodded in no, "She's mine. I have to keep her hidden in my heart." He whispered to her meeting their eyes.

"Why?" She innocently puckered her lips.

"Because she's very precious!" They talked without breaking the eye lock.

"I promise I won't tell anyone."

"She might not like it if I show her to you."

"It's alright then. You won't tell her about me!"

"She knows about you."

"How did she know?!"

"Because she's SHO Haseena Mallik."

"Oh! She might've figured it out."

"Hmm. After all, she's so intelligent."

"I don't like her." Amar smiled at her statement.

"I didn't like her in the beginning."

"Now do you like her?"

"Maybe a little bit. She's nice."

"But I'm better!" Haseena declared.

"You're the best!"

"Don't you wish you should've married me instead of her?"

Amar laughed, "I wish!"

"It is not too late. We can still run away."

"You want to run away with me?"

"Yeah, you seem like a nice guy. Even Ammi said you're a nice guy."

"But what about SHO Haseena Mallik? She would be sad if I run away with you."

"I didn't even think about it! We can't hurt her. Then what should we do? I kinda liked you."

"You liked me?!"

"Don't tell that Ms Mallik, just a little bit."

"Then you can stay with me!"

"Can I?"

"Why not?"

"What would you say to Ms Mallik?"

"We will tell her, you're Mrs Amar Vidrohi!"

"Perfect!" Haseena pulled Amar into a hug.

Amar hesitated but did not pull away from her embrace. She felt so soft against him. Her sweet smell, soft hair, everything allured him. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her more to him. He closed his eyes and drifted into sleep breathing in her scent.

In the morning

When Haseena realized she was being held by something or rather someone was holding her waist tightly. She opened her eyes and was stunned to see her husband so close to her. His breath fanned her face while his hands tightly clutched her waist. Their bodies straddled each other. Haseena blushed at their intimacy.

But before she could move or say anything a bad headache arose from nowhere. That is when she heard a knock on the door. Haseena panicked for Amar wasn't going to let go of his hold. She tried to move but Amar only pulled her closer. And Karishma Singh decided to enter the room not knowing what was she going to witness. While Haseena panicked more seeing the door knob twist.

Haseena reluctantly dug herself into Amar's chest and Karishma stepped in pushing the door. Then realized she shouldn't have seen what she saw.