As he go to the kitchen he saw y/n as usual doing her job. "ah! Y/n, Izana asked for a breakfast in his room. Could you bring it to him? I need to go somewhere" He says as he give y/n a smile "huh? I-i still need to bring Mika to school..."

"I'll do it..."

"..."

She sigh as she agreed while kakucho smirk, that his plan was going on his way.

As Y/n knock to Izana's room, no one answered then she knock again yet still no answer leaving her no choice to open the door.

Going inside, she saw no one even izana "Sir?" she called yet no answer. She look for a table to put the tray of food as she look around but circling her eyes she see photos of Mikey, Mika and some friends of his but one picture had caught her eyes.

A picture of a teenage girl with blond hair, she almost look like Mika but somehow a bit different. She walked towards the picture as she look at it thourouly.

"That's Mika's Mom"

"That's Mika's Mom"

"Ay putanginang palaka!!" Y/n randomly says in her language because of the sudden voice. As izana laugh at her words. "A frog seriously? Hahaha"

She blush from embarrassment as she still hold the tray of food. "Anyways I didn't ask for a breakfast" izana says "ah, sabi po ni Kakucho dalhan ko daw po kayo kasi...sabi... nyo.... daw... po..."(ah, Kakucho ask me to bring you breakfast because...you...said...so...) she says as her eyes slowly went down to his body, only to realize that he was half naked and just got out of the shower. Izana smirk as she see y/n slowly drooling.

Izana walked towards her as y/n just realized she was staring at her tan abs, he smirk seeing the girl in front of him drooling for him. I mean who wouldn't if you saw someone hot, half naked, right?

"e-ehem!" y/n fake coughed, looking away as she back off only for her back to kiss the wall. "s-sir..." she called

"yes?" he took the tray of food as y/n had a face of disappointment. "what's wrong?" he grin, seeing her face dissapointed. "w-wala po..."(n-nothing...) she blush as she look away again.

The two of them look at each other as izana slowly put his face closer to y/n. they didn't break their eye contact, lips we're an inch close as they both feel their hot breath. The both of them we're having an urge to kiss each other, the hunger to touch their lips with theirs.

Y/n touch izana's lips with her thumb, not realizing what she was doing. Izana grab her hand gently, that touches his lips.

"Y/n, I...—"

"Uncle! Ate Y/n! I'll be on my way to school now!" Mika shouted, opening the door wide open only for her to see her uncle half naked, her babysitter touching her uncles abs with her right hand and her left hand touching his lips. "oh..."

Kakucho soon came, only to see the situation and fast to catch on what was going on. "Let's go now Mika, I'll take you to school" kakucho says as he pick up Mika hurriedly. "you may continue" kakucho exclaimed before shutting the door, whilst a smile of satisfaction can be seen to his face.