Yibo got more tensed when he didn't found Zhan. Suddenly Yibo heard soft snoring. Yibo followed that snoring sound.

Yibo came near a bush and was shocked what he saw.

Zhan was lying on the grass. His eyes were closed. Two bunnies were sitting with Zhan. Zhan was sobbing. Yibo felt something in his heart seeing Zhan like this but he sided his thoughts.

Yibo shook Zhan's shoulder due to which Zhan slowly opened his eyes.

Zhan looked at Yibo and said, "Yibo! You came back?"

Yibo in an annoying voices said, "Because of you I had to come back here again. Are you a kid or a baby? You should have came back home yourself".

Zhan said, "I'm not aware of places here. I tried to find a way to go back but I couldn't. Also my phone was in your car. So I couldn't even call someone".

Yibo, "why were you sleeping here? And from where did you got these bunnies".

Zhan cuddled the bunnies and said, "These bunnies.... Are my friends. They came out of the bush earlier. I thought there must be some wild animal. I was so scared but then I saw that these bunnies jumped out of the bush. Then I sighed in relief. You know I was so scared back then but then with these bunnies around I didn't feel scared. And then... I feel sleepy so I lied down on the grass. My suit is runied".

Yibo, "You talk too much. Now get up. I have to take you back otherwise mom is gonna eat my brain".

Zhan, "Yibo! She's your mom".

Yibo, "Oh please just shut your mouth. I don't want to hear any lecture. If you want you can stay and if not then shut your mouth and come".

Saying this Yibo left Zhan and sat inside the car. Zhan was still standing there.

Yibo, "Aren't you coming?"

Zhan hesitantly said, "Yibo! Can I take these bunnies with me. They are so cute and fluffy. I love them".

Yibo rolled his eyes and irritatingly said, "As you wish".

Zhan gave a bright smile and sat in the backseat of the car with the bunnies.

----

Yibo and Zhan came back home. Yibo went to his room without listening to Carmen who was calling Yibo.

Carmen sighed, she checked Zhan here and there and asked, "Zhan! You OK? Are you hurt somewhere? Tell your aunty".

Zhan smiled and said, "Not aunty! I'm fine".

Carmen smiled, her eyes fell on the bunnies near Zhan's feet.

Carmen picked them up and said, "Awee... These bunnies are so cute...achoo...achoo".

Carmen started sneezing.
Carmen gave the bunnies back to Zhan and said, "Sorry.. I'm allergic to fur.....achoo....achoo".

Zhan, "Oh... Sorry".

Carmen rubbed her nose and said, "No no it's ok. They're so cute. Where did you found them?"

Zhan told Carmen how he found these bunnies.

Carmen, "I never thought Yibo could have such an irresponsible behavior. Don't worry Zhan, I'll punish him for this".

Zhan, "No aunty...there's no need. Im perfectly fine".

Carmen, "OK if you say so..then I won't punish him. Now go to sleep".

Zhan, "OK, goodnight". Zhan gave the bunnies to a maid to handle them.

Carmen, "Goodnight".

Carmen then went to her room. She told Qiren that Zhan is back safely. Qiren also wanted to punish Yibo for his behavior but Carmen told him not to as Zhan doesn't want it.