x. i'm sick of her and her fucking attitude

Start from the beginning

     "And do what, exactly?" Mindy asked with raised eyebrows. There it was again. Sadie could practically feel the anger coming back into Ethan's body. His fist clenched from behind his back but his expression remained the same; the innocent face.

     "Oh, there you guys are. Sadie and I couldn't find anyone," He said, dodging Mindy's previous question on purpose. Sadie begrudgingly fist bumped Chad who held his hand out to her for her to do so. Ethan watched the interaction go down, his face dropping a bit. But Mindy didn't catch that because she was too busy thinking of something bitchy to say back to him.

     "Mhm, yep, here we are," She smiled tightly at Ethan and Sadie, then to her twin. Chad gave her a genuine smile back, clearly not catching on to her sarcasm. It made Sadie wonder why he was their first target to begin with, when it easily should've been his bitch sister and her love to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. "So, where were you two heading out to?"

"No where now that we've found you two," Sadie interjected. The words came out more harsh then she wanted them too, and she wished she wouldn't had said anything at all. After all, she was supposed to be the quiet, dumb blonde who didn't really know anything.

"Right," Mindy muttered back. "Well, everyone else is at the concession."

     "Lead the way."

     Sadie sat beside Tara on the bar stool to the concession stand, listening in as everyone pitched their bullshit conspiracies about the place they had just 'stumbled' upon. Ethan chewed on the corner of his fingernail, only intervening into the conversation with his opinion when he saw fit. Sadie hadn't said anything at all.

     "They must have found this place before they killed Jason and Greg. Took the masks from Stu and Billy to Amber and Richie," Gale spoke, her face one of concern.

     "If this was a normal stab movie, this would be the killers lair," Mindy said, making Sadie's eyebrow twitch upwards.

     "Which means we're not in a normal stab movie," Kirby concluded, looking around at everyone for agreement, to which she got. Ethan bit down on his lip in fake anxiousness about the whole conversation.

     Chad scoffed as he pushed himself off the spot of the counter he was leaned on next to Tara. "So someone killed these chucklesfucks and took over?" Insulting. Sadie could've laughed at the thought of Jason and Greg being the ones to organize this whole thing. They were simply just a small bump in the road.

     "Someone who thinks Sam is next," Tara finally chimed in. Everyone went silent and spared sympathy glances towards Sam, who shook her head and walked out of the room. Tara jumped up to follow after her.

     "And what if she is?" Mindy asked, fear laced in her voice. "Next, I mean. Isn't that the whole point of us being chased around by yet another Ghostface? Because they have some vendetta against Sam?"

     That wasn't Sadie's purpose at all, though the same couldn't be said for Quinn. And then there was Ethan's motive; that was not quite clear. He wasn't really angry at the Carpenter sisters for killing his brother like he told his sister he was. Nor, did he have any want to continue a family legacy. He was simply doing it for fun.

     "We're not going to let anything happen to her," Chad said, sternly. "Right guys?" His head swiveled around the group in hopes of reassurance. Gale nodded her head.

     "We'll make sure of it," Kirby stated, placing a hand on Chads shoulder. Ethan threw a quick, humorous glance to his girlfriend who caught it with ease.

     Sure, Kirby. Whatever you say.

     The sound of coffee brewing and background noise of the TV floated around the apartment. Every light was off, besides the bathroom, and Sadie laid face down on her bed. Her head was pounding and nothing could make it go away— she had tried almost everything.

     She had just gotten out of a steaming shower that Ethan swore would make her feel better, but all it did was make her light headed. Sadie had whacked him upside the head before stepping out and wrapping a towel around her body.

     Ethan had stayed in and told Sadie that maybe a cup of coffee would help. She knew her boyfriend had no idea what he was talking about but she put some on regardless because she was desperate for any type of relief.

     The patter of the water stopped and the shower curtain was heard crinkling open. "Sadie!" Ethan hollered out to her.

     She groaned, squeezing her eyes shut tight to try and reduce the dulling pain behind them. Ethan's shouting definitely wasn't helping any.

     "Sadie!"

     "What the fuck do you want, Ethan?" She called back. The bathroom door cracked open, the little bit of light spilling into the room. Ethan's head popped out, the rest of his body being covered by the door. "What?"

     "You took the last towel," He muttered, nodding his head to the towel wrapped around her body. She huffed as she got up and took the towel off from around herself. Ethan soaked the sight of her in as she padded toward him, her feet slapping against the panel of the floor due to them not being completely dry.

     "Eyes to yourself, mister," She laughed, placing the towel in his outstretched hand.

     He hit his lower lip slightly, "Nothing I haven't seen before." Sadie rolled her eyes and shoved the door, making him go back into the bathroom. The coffee pot began to beep as soon as Sadie slipped into one of the many T-Shirts Ethan kept at her apartment.

     Forgetting to even put any underwear on she ran over to the kitchen and grabbed her favorite coffee mug. It was a souvenir her father had gotten her from his work trip to London. It had a simple design with 'I ❤️ London' printed on the front of it. Sadie took the pitcher and filled the cup up half way. She also fixed Ethan a cup knowing he would whine if she didn't. Sometimes she really felt like his mother.

The bathroom door opened and shut just as she was adding sugar into Ethan's coffee. He threw the towel into her towel hamper and shuffled his way over to Sadie. His hands were cold as they came in contact with her waist. Ethan had lifted up her shirt subconsciously and didn't realize she didn't have any panties on until she squealed and pushed her shirt back down.

He licked his lips, a lopsided smile present on his face. His hair was wet and the only thing he had on was a pair of boxers. Sadie placed her hands on his chest, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Here, this is yours," She turned around to grab his mug, along with hers. He took it from her and brought it to his lips, their eyes never leaving each others. She took a sip from her and hummed in pleasure. Then suddenly the coffee cup was being ripped out of her hand and set back down on the countertop next to Ethan's discarded one.

His hands wrapped around her ass as he hoisted her onto him. Sadie gasped at the sudden movement and gripped his shoulders for stability. Ethan pressed his lips roughly onto his girlfriends, biting at her bottom one and dragging it between his teeth before disconnecting.

"I know just the thing that will make your headache go away."

∘‧∙✩ OLIVIA'S OUTRO!
( omg frisky ethan unlocked
i enjoyed writing this. )