class president and usj

Start from the beginning

Aizawa: 13 Keep the kid's back thoughts are real villains 

she nodded and got into position, we were told to start to leave as we were heading to the exit the big purple mist came up behind us and asked us where Almight was.  soon bakugo and Kirishima jumped in and started to fight but to no avail next thing I was covered in smoke and then in a building across the compass. I woke up and rubbed my head Instantly hopping to my feet and Pulling water out of the air as some bad guys came out of the woodwork I readied my water and made a blade and started fighting knocking them out one by one I made a water whip and used it to hang from the ceiling kicking a guy in the face as I was fighting something came crashing through the roof of the office building I was in it was bakugo blowing someone up followed by Kirishima. 

Kirishima: yo y/n what up looks like you got warped here with us 

I smiled as we took off from the broken-down office building knocking the villains out as we headed to regroup at the front of the arena with the rest of the class. I was using my water whip to attack as well as normal hand-to-hand combat.  It was about 20 or 30 min before we met up in the center where we found almight trying to fight the big nomu thing in the middle of the center I ran over to where Tsu and Mineta were carrying Mr. Aizawa I ran over and helped them as the guys stayed with Midoriya. we made our way up the steps and saw 13 in shambles as well it was hard to watch as we laid our teacher next to her.   As soon as it started it was over and we were being taken out o make sure we were ok.   

At the hospital, I was discharged with nothing wrong but needed to replenish my water  I walked out and found Bakugo and Kirishima waiting for me they had nothing really wrong with them

Bakugo: Dam took you long enough dipshit 

you: yeah well not my problem I did not ask you to wait on me  boom-boom boi 

Kirishima: well it would not be manly to let you walk home alone 

as we were heading to my nanny's house I remembered that I needed to see my actual parents when I got there after 5 min we arrived at her house saw my parent's car in her driveway and got nervous. as I told the guy goodbye I walked into the house only to meet my parents at the dinner table with Ellie and Darrion. They asked me to come sit with them so I did. 

Father: So we heard your class was attacked 

you: I mean yeah what's your point you tend not to involve yourself with my life 

Father: well maybe you should learn to reply to our messages 

you: oh you mean the condescending text messages comparing me to my brother 

He got up and walked over to me smacking my face with his quirk activated next thing I knew everything was dark and I could not see. I fell to the ground tripping over my feet and trying to find my way around to get away from my father who I could hear following me as everyone stayed quite. I finally got my bearings using the stairs to stand up, as he stopped in front of me "Look you underachieving little brat we came over because the police notified us about the attack but we came because we were signing our rights away to the city "I he got into my face yelling the only way I could tell is cause I could smell whisky mixed with his cologne.  

I sat on the steps of the stairs as he continued to complain about me staring into the darkness he had made by taking my sight temporarily. As he was yelling he heard movement from upstairs in my room he walked past me telling me to stay put. I got up and walked over to Elllie and my mother and brother I looked where I assumed they were before talking "Ellie thank you for being there for me. Mother Darrion I want you to know that I'm done with you and this family I'm doing great in school I hope your lives become better with me gone.  I heard my father coming back and I took my chance with a struggle cause I could not see, I left the house with only my school bag to my name the last thing I heard was my father yelling for me. 

As I walked the street my eyesight was still gone I tried a few times to bring it back myself but to no avail. I was guessing it was nighttime as I heard the chirping of crickets, as I got a face time call I answered it without seeing who it was it was a group chat with the bakusqad I sat on the ground next to what I could tell was a wall of a building as I faced the camera to me trying not to worry anyone. 

Mina: Finally you answer we were texting you 

you: oh yeah sorry my phone was in my bag 

Mina: it's all good girl so everyone in the squad going to be joining in a bit  

-Pikachu and Sharkie join the video call -

Kirishima: oh hey y/n 

Denki Hello ladies and Kirishima. 

Mina: hey guys so what I started this call for is we were all thinking of having a get-together this weekend y/n 

y/n: oh nice that sounds cool I mean I'm free so ill be there 

As the others in the bakusquad came into the chat I sat listening staring blankly still unable to see thinking about where I was going to go for the night trying to keep the fact I was outside on the down low I even managed to turn my camera off blinded.  as was lost in though I did not notice my friends trying to get my attention through the phone tell I found my phone being taken from my hand as it was hung up on. I tried playing it off as I could still see but to no avail.  " hey give me my phone back " I said not really sure where to look. As soon as he started to talk I knew I was safe "What are you doing out here in the middle of the night ?"Aizawa said sleepily. I stand there quietly and thought for a second Unable to tell him. he could clearly see a red mark on my face but he could also tell I had no vision. the sleepy teacher complained .for I heard him texting on what I can assume was his own phone as he told me to walk forward and follow him. I was trying to follow him but failed as he told me to grab the arm of his sleeve following him. it was about 15 min and we came up to the Ua school according to Aizawa. I continued to walk be for being told to sit on the chair i was given . 

Aizawa: ill ask again why are you out at 10;30 t night 

you: family stuff 

Aizawa: and your sight why can't you see

I explained everything that happened earlier and he told me it's fine i should get some sleep i was tried so i agreed to go to sleep we would talk tomorrow.  as my phone kept blowing up