Imperfect human

ELLA'S POV

"Hey Ella, time to get up!" my mom screamed up the stairs. I groaned. "We got to help your uncle! He's got 160 new apple trees this year, that needs to be planted. That's 100 less then last year! So get your lazy ass out of bed! It's going to fun!"

Fun, yah right! I sighed and flipped the covers off me. I looked into the mirror. My blond hair, already starting to curl. "No time for straightening it." I grumbled under my breath. I plugged in my iPhone and turned the music up for a good measure, to drown out my moms nagging and to reassure her that I was awake. Johnny cash by Jason Aldean was first on my playlist. I turned up the iPhone base as loud as it could go and starting to sing along

"(What yah got!)

Quite my job, flipped off the boss, took my name of the pay roll.

(Screw you man!)

Picked up my cell, rang my baby's bell, and said I'm 3 miles from home."

I walked into my closet, and found a pair of dark blue bell-bottom jeans. They would fit perfectly over my cowboy boots. And I wouldn't care about getting them dirty.

"I said sugar why don't you put on that sun dress I like so much.

Wait out by the road I'm comming to pick you up.

(whoa,whoa)

Through your suite case in the back.

(whoa,whoa)

Done gassed up the pontiac

(whoa,whoa)

Blastin' out to Johnny cash

Headin' for the highway

Baby we aint every commin' back."

I dug threw the clothes on my floor. Looking for my favorite blue shirt. It was a tank top, and the back was lace.It wasent going to be too cold out, and I would be working so it might get hot out.

"It's four hundred and sixty seven miles to the outskirts or las Vegas.

What do you say we get married by a preacher man who looks like Elvis?

(yah momma)

But sugar don't you worry about tellin' your momma goodbye

Well send her a sunviour post card from the wild side

(whoa,whoa)

Throw your suite case in the back

(whoa,whoa)

Done gassed up the pontiac

(whoa,whoa)

Blastin' out to Johnny cash

Headin' for the highway

Baby we aint every commin' back."

I found the shirt in my clean clothes basket, that I have yet to hang up. I threw it on along with the jeans. Ran a brush quickly threw my hair. And grabbed the first two socks I found. I grabbed my phone off the base, which silenced the music. Ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, while trying to put my socks on at the same time.

"I'm leaving in 5....4...." My sister Samantha called up the stairs. She's very impatient, and my ride there. If I missed it, I would have to walk because I still haven't charged the battery on my atv. "3........2........" She continued counting. I set my toothbrush down, and ran to the stairs. Running down the stairs I place my hands on the banister. And jump. Sliding down the last 7 steaps, and come to a sliding stop in the kitchen.

"Hi." I said looking up at her. She broke down laughing. "Come on spider monkey, time to go."

I followed behind her. She is a minute older than me, and an inch taller then me. Standing at 5'4. We had the same curly blond hair, and hazel eyes. She wore blur jeans and a pink sweater. We both put on our cowboy boots. Mine are black and purple and hers are black, and say born to ride.

We hoped onto the back of her cherry red atv. And my mom and brother stepped into her car.

"Race yah!" Samantha screamed. And floored the gas petal. Only to slow for the turns, and to look both ways before crossing the road. It took us 4 minutes, and it felt like she was driving 100 miles an hour. But took my mom 8 minutes. Needless to say, we did a victory dance.

"Hey over here!" Yelled my uncle.

"Hey!" I yelled back "Hold on to your John deer!"

He looked over his shoulder just in tine to see it reverse down a hill and nearly hit an apple tree.

We all started laughing.

"Dam dog, stop jumping on the steering wheel! Ur hitting the gear shift!" He said jumping into the tractor. "What are yall laughing at! You know you jobs! Get to work!." He said while trying to control his own laughter. My sister then handed me a board, hammer, and pegs. She said "You get to measure where we place the trees." Great. I just love being on my knees in the mud.

Kevin's POV

I don't understand why he has to have the stupid humans come and work here. I get that they are family, but could of just sent a few of the pack members to help. That way theres less chance of a mastake, or a slip up. He has sworn to protect our secret, but he is only human.

I stomp across my bedroom. And slam the door closed. Sleep still heavy in my eyes. I walk down the stairs in my boxers. The smell of bacon drawng me into the kitchen.

I sit down onto the bar stool with the rest of the guys. As my mom passes around bacon and eggs. Me and the boys eat up, getting food all over are faces In the process.

"Ewww!!!" exclaimed mimi as she came down the stairs, The rest of the girls flowing suite, with disgusted looks on there faces.

"Try and get some in your mouth. It will taste a lot better, though I don't mind the choice of clothing." She winked at me.

I groned and stood up, shoolvig the last bit of food into my mouth befor putting my plate in the sink. I thanked my mom befor heading upstairs to put some clothes on. Knowing, the with the humans here. Today was going to be a long day.

"Kevviiin." Mimi said. I turned around and noticed her standing there.

"Get out Madline." I growled. I wasn't in the mood to play her games.

"But Kevin!" She said. She pursed her lips and batted her eyelashed.

"No buts. OUT." I said befor grabing her arm and dragging her out of my room. "And I mean it." Then I closed the door in her face. I got dressed in jeans, a tight fitting tee shirt, and some runners, and sat on my bed with a sigh. Might as well help out the humans. I thought as I left my room.  

*Boys were gunna help*

I told them threw are pack connecting befor heading out the door.

I walked threw the apple trees till I heard a soft humming. I followed the voice till I found a human girl, not much younger then me, on her knees, hammering wooden spikes into the ground. Her jeans were soaked at the knee, and her finger nails had dirt under them, but she acted like she didn't care. Her baggy sweater was rolled up at the sleeves. And she wore no makeup what so ever, but what was most stunning was her eyes.

She looked at me, and gave a breath taking smile, but then her eyes left mine, and I saw them looking back and fourth behind me. Befor she looked down, continued humming and got back to work.

I could her the girls snicker from behind me. I cleared my throught. The blond looked over her shoulder at me, befor standing up to face us.

"Hey I'm Kevin." I said with a smile. I extended my hand out for her to take. She looked at it for a second, befor reaching her hand out. "Ella." she said with a shake.

"This is Gavin." I said pointing to the tall blond hair blue eyed boy to my left. "And michael." I pointed to the brown haired green eyed boy on my right.

"Hey." She waved, and they knodded.

"This is Mimi, kat, and rose." 

I pointed to the girls.