Leaving the School

Start from the beginning

"We understand Hope we just wanted to make sure this is what you truly wanted and not doing it because you felt like you had too." Rebekah says softly. As everyone else is nodding and looking at Hope with understanding.

"I know guys but this what I want. So I am ready to do this tonight and for the spell to give uncle Kol his magic back and have you guys train and help me with my vampire side." Hope says

"Of course we will help darling I always wanted to take you for your first drink" Kol says smirking mischievously. Everyone else rolls there eyes at him fondly.

"What does that headmaster of yours think of this decision?" Rebekah asks

"He doesn't know that I am doing this and he won't know until it is done because I already know what he is going to say." Hope says with a roll of her eyes. "You can't do this Hope? There is always another way Hope? You are not ready for this Hope?" Hope says mockingly. Everyone is laughing and rolling their eyes at her.

"Lizzie is the only one that knows what I am doing and that I am leaving the school after it is done. I am done being held back by this school and specifically Dr. Saltzman. He only wants me to be at the school to use as a weapon and to keep a leash on me and make sure I don't become like every other Mikaelson" Hope says with a roll of her eyes.

"Thank god you are finally done with this stupid school. Alaric is a dumbass that has no clue what he is doing. Vampires on animal blood is never a good idea as soon as they get a whiff of human blood someone is getting drained." Kol says rolling his eyes. Everyone else nodding with him completely agreeing with that statement.

The family then starts getting dinner ready to eat before Hope does the spell to give Kol his magic back and to become the tribrid. Hope is sitting with Nik on her lap laughing at something stupid her uncle Kol said just enjoying this moment with her family that she loves dearly.

Hope is getting the spell ready after dinner with her family watching her still in awe that she was able to create this spell and is willing to become the tribrid to do it. "Uncle Kol, do you think I could be the first person you do a spell with?" Hope asks softly

Kol looks at Davina she nods and he looks back to Hope with a giant smile on his face "I would love nothing more darling." Hope's smile brightens and hugs Kol before going back to where she has the spell set up.

As Hope is finishing the spell she passes out and her heart stops, at the same time Kol feels magic humming through his body. He has a complicated look on his face because he has the thing has missed the most for over a 1000 years but he just watched his niece die to activate her vampire side. Everyone knows that Hope will be fine and wake back up but it is still hard to see her like this.

A couple of hours later hope wakes up with a gasp and sees her whole family let out a sign of relief. Freya hands Hope a cup of her blood "Here you go honey" Freya says softly.

"Thank you aunt Freya" Hope then takes a drink and everyone looks out the window and sees the sky turn red and thunder and lightening for about 15 seconds. "Wow guess that what happens when a tribrid is born" Hope says with a smirk.

Everyone is looking in awe at the sky and laughs at Hope's comment. Then everyone gasps when they see Hope's tribrid face with her golden eyes with a hint of red and dark veins under her eyes. Then she has double fangs for her wolf and vampire nature. Everyone commented on how beautiful her vampire face is.

"Okay lets go kill malivore and get this over with and then we can focus on my vampire training. Oh uncle Kol did it work? Do you have your magic back?" Hope asks excitedly with a huge smile

Kol vamp speeds to Hope and gives her the biggest hug. "Yes Hope it worked I can feel the magic running through my body. Thank you so much darling. You have given me the best gift I could ever ask for" Kol says lovingly with tears in his eyes.