What happened? Adrian's panicked voice filled my head.

 Nothing. Probably just the wind or something. I'll mind link you if something happens-

A guy's arms wrapped around me and one around my mouth before I could shriek.

"Ellie. Ellie. Ellie. I never thought you'd be stupid enough to come in here alone"

"I'm not alone. But you are" I told him after ripping his arm from my mouth. The hand on my waist didn't seem to want to go anywhere.

"Who says?" I heard growls come from upstairs and around the room.

"What do you want Maddox?" My voice was crisp and clear unlike my mumbled thoughts.

"You know what I want" His mouth was on my neck. I remembered when he had done that before. Then I had liked it. Not anymore. His tongue flicked over a familiar spot. I gasped as he grabbed my bum and squeezed.

"You remember don't you? The days like this?" I shut my eyes.

"Let go of me. Let's talk this out normally. "

"Huh? I never liked talking anyway. "

He grabbed me roughly and his claws came out near my neck. He marched me outside with the now visible wolves. I was an idiot. Who was I to stand against Maddox.

"LET ME GO!" I shrieked. Maddox pushed me out of the house. I fell on my hands and knees. I scrambled to get up. I saw Adrian rushing towards me. Like thirty wolves growled at Adrian and the rest of my pack. Idiot idiot idiot. Stupid idiot.

I almost got up before Maddox's foot smashed into my face. I yelped in pain. Get over it! I screamed in my head. I grabbed his foot and spun him to the ground. I tried to get up once again and he pulled me onto the ground making sure to slam my face into the ground.

"Agh!" I screamed. Adrian's face looked pained and angry as if he was going to rip them to pieces. Dang it Adrian. I'm so sorry.

Maddox grabbed my hair roughly pulling me up. I screamed grabbing my head and getting up. He spit on my face before shoving me down again. I growled wiping the spit of my face. I spit in my hand and slapped him as hard as I could and smudged my own spit in his face. I punched him in the chest running towards Adrian. The wolves surrounding me or trapping me in more importantly growled. I growled right back. Maddox grabbed me and flipped me over his shoulder slamming my body into the ground. Colors started to meld together. I crawled away from him dragging my body away.

"Stop. Gods. Please stop... Maddox!" I yelled as his foot slammed into my chest repeatedly. I yelped.

The wolves howled when I finally lay on the ground. I could barely breathe. My chest hurt, my head was pounding, blood was running from my nose. Maddox picked me up tenderly. Ironic considering he just beat my sorry ass.

"Darling. It's time to go home." I breathed out heavily. My consciousness was slipping away.

"Fuck...you" I whispered before I fell.

I woke up hot. Someone was on top of me with their arms surrounding me. I was surrounded in a swaddle of blankets. The person above me was snoring. I took inventory of my pain. My chest was hurting and I wheezed basically every time I breathed. My head was pounding like I'd been drunk and then I'd decided to slam a bunch of nails into my head as roughly as possible. My legs and arms were sore for some reason. I tried to pick up my arms and incredibly unbearable pain shot through me.

"You're awake" Maddox stated above me. He rolled over on his side meeting my eyes. I tried to turn and winced. The pain in my body was nothing like before.