PART 2 🌒

“excuse me? You run over me. And you're blaming me now?” she asked angrily before her gaze turned sharp. She may be short but she definitely won't back off from a guy who is taller than her just because he blamed her.

He scoffed before looking down at his sleeve and put his hand in his pocket “You should be careful with your direction. consider this time I forgive you and I hope next time we meet you won't spill your hot coffee on me again” he said turning away from her and start to walk off into the shop

Her jaw dropped at his words. How dare he walk away just like that when he was the one's at fault. And next time? She is sure there will be no next time ever.

What a great morning to start her day off. She loves this kind of day so much. She get lectures, she lost her coffee and a random extreme handsome guy will ill manner is talking with a poor intellect to her. Her mood drop down to negative 100 all because of the morning she had.

She entered her office taking off her blazer before hanging it on the wood coat stand before she lets out soft sigh. “Good morning Miss Tanaka” Someone knocked on the door before a soft smile appear on her face. A tall blonde girl made her way into the office with a black file in her hand. Touka took a sip of her mineral water before taking the black file from her

“she wants you to write on this article” she said sitting down infront of Touka.

PrestigeDefense

An organization that nobody knows their existence. They move like a shadow. Visible but invisible at the same time. They're an organization and had solve many cases that police can't. Some debate they're actually under the government but some strongly believe they're not under anybody but themselves.

Nobody knows who is the founder of the organization or even the members of the organization. They always stays anonymous and very secretive of their own identity. “what's the latest case they solve?” Touka asked raising her eyebrow before her eyes land on Tiara, the blonde girl. “They saved a girl that has been gone missing for 3 months. You should hurry up and write an article about it. I am pretty sure people are invested to know about it”

“Yeah yeah.. don't pressure me too much i know what to do” she told her before waving her hand at Tiara signalling her to leave. She opened her laptop ready to write an article of the day.

“Alright I'm leaving now. And oh yeah— you smells like coffee but where's your morning coffee? You would usually bring one” Tiara asked raising her eyebrow.

A smile appeared on Touka's face remembering the whole scenarios that happened this morning made her head hurt so much “Well. I don't feel the need to talk about it. You may leave now. I need to get my work done quickly”