" Kya kar rahe ho? " She asked him after closing the door. 

" Basketball khel raha hoon. Riddhima! Rest kar raha hoon. Jaise mamma ne kaha. " He sat up and said innocently.

" Dekho Armaan. Zyaada smart banne ki koshish matt karo. Main- " Riddhima said angrily with her index finger pointing at Armaan. Suddenly, Armaan got up and started to go closer to her, and Riddhima retreated. 

" Dekho Armaan, mujhse door raho. " she kept on going back, and then hit the wall. She looked back at the wall, and then back at Armaan. She tried to go from the right side, but Armaan blocked her way by putting his hand on the wall. Riddhima looked at him. She tried to go from the left side too, but Armaan blocked that one as well. She looked back at him, and this time, he was really close to her this time. 

" Ar...Armaan. Jaane do mujhe. " Riddhima spoke with great difficulty due to the proximity they shared. 

" Nahin. " He whispered. He was staring deep into her green, emerald eyes. Riddhima was getting breathless. This proximity between them was killing her. She clenched her fingers into one, hard fist to try to control herself. 

" Door raho mujhse. " she whispered.

" Tumse door rehne ke liye paas nahin aaya. Aur waise bhi, main tumhara pati hoon. Yeh toh mera hak hain. " He said in a warm, velvety voice, while Riddhima was getting angry. 

" Hak? Iss hak ko toh tum bohat pehle hi kho chuke ho. " She said it in a venomous voice.

" Issi liye tumne baahar mamma ke saamne kaha tha ki tumne mujhe maaf kar diya? " He said while pushing a hair strand back her ear. Riddhima pushed his hand away.

" Maine jhooth kaha tha. " Riddhima said through gritted teeth. Armaan looked at her.

" Jhooth? "

" Haan. " Both stared at each other for a while, and then Riddhima pushed him away and ran into the bathroom and closed the door shut. She leaned against the door and closed her eyes, trying to catch her breath. 

On the other hand, Armaan looked at the door, with a longing expression. 

" Main jaanta hoon Riddhima, ki bahaar jo bhi hua, woh sirf aur sirf ek dikhawa tha. Aur main yeh bhi jaanta hoon ki tumne ab tak bohat aasoon bahaaye hain. Lekin I promise Riddhima, main tumhari aankh mein kabhi bhi aasoon nahin aane dunga. " He made a promise to himself. Armaan went to his bag and took out his night clothes. He placed his clothes in the cupboard and then layed down on the bed.

After a while, Riddhima came out of the bathroom. Armaan couldn't help but stare at her. She was wearing a midnight blue nightie which ended at her mid-thigh. 

" Riddhima" A soft whisper left Armaan's mouth. Riddhima switched her weight onto her right leg and looked everywhere, but him. She crossed her arms against her chest.

" Tum couch par suoge. " She said in a matter of fact tone, which brought Armaan back to the present. He looked at her and then laugh a little.

" Main kyun couch par suon? " She looked at him.

" Kyunki maine kaha, iss liye. "

" Sorry. Main couch par nahin so sakta. " He layed down with his hands behind his head, and his left leg on his right one.

" Kyun? "

" Kyunki mujhe couch par neend nahin aati. "

" Woh meri problem nahin hain. "

" Jaanta hoon. "

" Lekin main bed par soona chahti hoon. "

" Toh so jao. "