1.Too Late

Hi folks.....
Here is new chapter do read and
Please let me know your thoughts
on this story.

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

"Vo....Choti aur Ma..y....Her breath hitched she chocked her tears back MAAYA ke saath kush hai...." and she was done with explanation about her heartbreak and the mockery he made of their Love and relationship.

As she kept silent and the people around started judging him and feeling pity for her and it did nothing but her anger grew more making her shut them.

MEIN BECHARI NAHI HU...... She Roared, and she made a clear

NA MUJE KISI VANRAJ KI JARURAT HAI NA HI ANUJ KI.....MEIN KAFHI HU....

When a glass breaks it becomes more sharp than ever.

She was hurt, Heartbroken but no more victim she didn't want that anyone could feel pity for her. She declared that he/she will be her enemy who will feel pity for her and she raised from the ashes.

she walked from there as feeling presence of people making her more and more angry.

MEIN YE SOCH RAHI HU AB TAK MUJE HEART ATTACK KYU NAHI AAYA....

MEIN MAR KYU NAHI GAYI...!!! MERI SAANS KYU NAHI RUK GAYI...

when she said it was from heart was she didn't even worth of death???
disgusting!!!

She laughed on misery as it was nothing but mockery for everyone,

JISKE PAAS ANUJ TAK NAHI AAYE USKE PAAS MAUT KYA HI AAYEGI......

It was HARSH....

Her mom looked at her in disbelief it was beyond repair her daughter was too much hurt her words says so...

In trauma in misery you ask for death and she thinks she is not even worthy of death.

She laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling thinking about him, happy memories of him with him hers.....

Her Mom turned to her side

Tuje Abhi uske baare me soch lena chaiy.....

Nahi Maa!! She denied sternly before she could complete her sentence.

"So jaa Maa...Neend aa rahi hai Muje...."and she shut her eyes.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"ji...."

And he heaped on the floor as his legs gave up.

He couldn't understand what just happened with him. He never felt that much helpless, he could hear Choti's voice asking him to don't leave her and Maya, Maya's constant screaming crying and he couldn't even imagine what would Anu must be going through.

Tears streamed down his face as he sobbed uncontrollably over the misery of his life, his shoulder trembling with the force of emotions.

I'm Sorryy...... He crumpled on the floor, there was noone beside him to console. Whom he needed the most His Anu...

Was she Ok??

~•~•~•~•~•~

Same Night somewhere at Ahemdabad

She didn't know how long she had been walking and where she was going. Tears didn't stop to flow from her eyes. there was so much pain in her heart and it seemed if she stopped somewhere she would die at the same moment. she has to keep walking she has to move she couldn't hold back.

She knew love can give immense pain ofcourse she knows but she didn't know the same love will cause pain that would be worse than death. she couldn't even wish her death. HOW COULD SHE???

It was paining her more, Why he gave her hope and didn't come. She felt insulted, her love for him felt disrespected. is she that bad that he doesn't even think she is worth of anything, she sobbed.
Her vision wasn't clear still she was walking on street.

Her eyes were red and swollen due to lack of sleep and constant crying. Her mind was framing only one questing which she didn't have answer. She didn't pay attention to her surrounding and where was she going.
As she walked on the middle of the road she didn't see the truck coming from behind.

Anuj gasped for breath as he wake up with jolt, screaming her name. He didn't know when he slept there crying. He put his hand on his heart trying to calm himself down.

Anu.... Annuuu.... He gulped his saliva as he felt his throat dry.

He was so scared, He wanted to see her.
Unknown fear gripping in his heart.
again he called out her name Anuuu...
He shut his eyes and prayed for her safety and her well being.

It was dark in the room, he tried to get up he wiped his tears and in that mere time he saw her as he shut his eyes tight. His Anu laying on the floor lifeless.

Nooo..... Nahiiii.....Anu... Anuuu...

She kept walking on the road, she couldn't see anything around her she couldn't hear.

And before truck could hit her Somone pulled her to the side. She felt a strong arms wrapping around her petite and tired body before she could react she fainted and he held her tight.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

What do you think about this chapter drop your views.

Thank you for reading ❤️❤️

•••••••••••••••