━━━━ olivepaw (eb).

Start from the beginning

┗━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┛

BASIC DESC. ─ a thinly built tomcat with striped ginger-brown fur and white markings; pale orange eyes.

FUR COLOR(s) ─ brown, ginger, and white.

FUR LENGTH ─ short.

SCARS / WOUNDS ─ none currently.

BODY BUILD ─ thin, lithe.

SCENT ─ muddy grass and axe cologne.

EYE COLOR(s) ─ pale orange.

SKIN COLOR(s) ─ mostly pink with some black splotches on his paw pads.

┏━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┓

PERSONALITY

┗━━━━━━━✘━━━━━━━┛

NEGATIVE TRAITS ─ anxious, depressed, a pushover, envious.

NEUTRAL TRAITS ─ shy-hearted, curious.

POSITIVE TRAITS ─ hopeless romantic, optimistic, selfless, humorous.

OVERALL DESC. ─ erosion: the gradual destruction or diminution of something.

that is olivepaw, eroding from the death and grief that shadows him everywhere. constantly olivepaw is fighting against his own mind, swallowing back the blood from his bleeding heart and the ache in his chest. despite being so young his life is full of constant struggle, from the death of all his littermates and the death of both of his parents. like the stereotypical teenager, olivepaw is struggling with depression and, many times, he has a hard time just getting up out of his nest. he finds everything harder than it should be. he finds himself wishing he could lay in a hole and be forgotten by everyone.

with that, he is extremely anxious. constantly olivepaw is stuttering and stumbling, mixing up words and shrinking away from any sort of stare. he is hopelessly fumbling in any social situation and, so, olivepaw prefers to hang out in the background, being forgotten like a picture on a wall. at least... he says he prefers that. in reality, the trainee finds himself watching the more outgoing cats bounce around with a glint in his eyes. a glint that screams jealousy. why can't he be confident? why is he so scared?

what is wrong with him?

thirdly, olivepaw is a huge hopeless romantic. he loves the idea of love, both platonic and romantic. he's constantly dreaming of it, bathing in the thought of soft touches and sweet kisses. he hopes, desperately, that he can find that one day. he hopes someone other than his older siblings will want to hug him and snuggle him and wish him a good night after a long, tough day. simple wants. but, damn, does he want.