The begining

Rain poured down upon a lone figure as they made their way towards the top of the hill top. Two small cats trugged along with the person, one silently cursing the mud with silver hues . Lightning flashed behind them and illuminated the persons face. Sharp (e/c) orbs scanned the surroundings while black hues took in their surroundings for the second when the lightning flashed. A black furball jumped at the sound of another thunder clap and shivered.

The figures finally reached the top of the hill and looked over at the new playground, Magnolia (sorry if I spelled it wrong). The dark green hood over the persons head fell down reveling a mess of (h/c) hair and the same sharp (e/c) eyes. The two cats stood by her side and looked up at her one silent while the other complaining about how un-clean they all were. Both cats looked a little similar but had compleatly different personalities. One over obsession with cleaning while the other had an obsession over hand-to-hand combat. Both were raven haired but one had a dash of red surrounding her neck while the other had a white tuff of fur under it's chin. The two cats were of opposite gender as well but both had a certain protectiveness when it came to the human in front of them.

The human turned around and looked down at the two. A playful glint in her eyes shown while she spoke.

"Welcome to Magnolia Mikasa and Levi!"