The m&m's (griffins pov)

Harper's favorite candy is m&m's. She's getting on my nerves. I want to get rid of her. But how, I'll ask Topher he also doesn't want her here..

"Hey Topher! Can we talk?" I asked Topher.
"Sure, Griffin. What's up?" Topher replied.
"I wanna make a plan to get rid of harper..." I told him.
"Maybe we can get her food.."Topher said.

I knew what he was trying to say. And I was on it. But I second thought. I do love my girlfriend, but I wanted to get rid of her. I wanted to make sure she knew I still loved her. I went and kissed her. She kissed back. My dad walked in, and we were going all in. Somehow, harper had a gun on the table, and she shot my dad. I was okay with it, I wanted it to happen sooner rather than later.

I decided I didn't want to kill harper. I just wanted to live with her and be happy for once. We are now both 21 years old. We have a kid named Nick. I guess that time machine was right. We are now living in Tremont. Me, harper, and Nick all go time travel together. The twins came to visit with Topher. They seemed happy. They all lived together.

Me and harper go visit ours dad's sometimes. We give them flowers. We choose to have my dad's grave next to Harper's dad's grave. Mrs. Barker comes and visits sometimes.