2.

We slowly but surely make our way into the crowds of the village. Having a partner that doesn't talk is not easy, I feel like I do the work all by myself.
"if only I was with anyone else" I mumbled under my breath. He did not seem to listen nor care.

That's when we heard a scream, we were lost in the crowds. It was frenetic everyone was running in the opposite direction as us, and we bumped at least 15 people each.
We continued to make our way north. And the smell of the demon was getting stronger.

What kind of demon is dumb enough to attack like this. Completely exposed as if it was waiting for slayers. I stopped dead. Obviously a trap, demon blood art. I put my hand next to me to stop tomioka. I felt his muscular chest bump into my hand.
"It's a trap. Trust me" he didn't respond so I assumed that was an okay.

I waited for the demon to turn around, that was definitely the work of a Kizuki.
LOWER 2.
Easier than what I expected. I jumped up in the sky. Tomioka picked up on what I was doing.
"Water breathing : eleventh form, dead calm"
"Blood breathing : second form, blood stains"

He stopped the technique and I slashed its head.
Quick and easy, as I like it.
"Nice form." I said
"Thanks, you too" I got a response. finaly.
"Our breathing styles work well together. I'm surprised, we should train some day"
"Hm" was all I got out of him.

On our way back we found some low rank (lame) demons. We each got back to our estates and I drifted off to sleep.

- the next morning
I got up and ready, made breakfast and ate quickly, I was eager to train especially today.
I made my way to the water estate and knocked.
"Tomioka opennnn"
"What are you doing here" he responded surprised and obviously having just woken up.
"I'm here to train dumbass" I made my way into his house. Sat on the couch and he just looked at me in disbelief. Tomioka rolled his eyes and changed into a training outfit.

He showed me the way to his backyard.
"Alright come at me" he said
I didn't even wait for him to finish. Our training blades slashed against one an other, I was weaker but faster. We both got hit multiple times. Our swords got knocked of and we finished bare handed.
"I didn't know you could fight like this tomioka" I teased him.
"Neither did I know for you." He calmly said.
"You know this I was literally trained in martial arts before becoming a demon slayer"
"I didn't."
"You're just trying to make me less concentrated and that won't work" I said smirking. I swept him off his feet but little did I know he was holding my hand to bring me down as well.

"Y/N are you there" I heard my best friend call for me. "I looked everywhere for you"
She got into the backyard and saw me on top of tomioka. Red as tomatoes, our faces being millimeters apart. I quickly got up and noticed that tomioka's breathing was heavy. So was mine to be honest.
"Eh ?" Was all mitsuri could get out.
"I fell, whilst we trained" I explained looking down at the grass.
"Oh yeah makes sense"
"Anyway, I'll see you later tomioka."
"Hm"

That was so embarrassing. Mitsuri made it a big deal as always because she loves "love".
"This was nothing like love, we fell that's it. Right. I won and he cheated by taking me with him, it's his fault after all"
"I believe you Y/N now stoooop" the pink haired girl answered.

God why was my heart still pounding I feel so flustered and embarrassed.
"You better not tell anyone this"
"What about obanai ??" She asked worried
"Of course obanai does not count but if the whole team know that it's going to be hell for him and I. Remember when you two started dating ?"
"Oh yeah that was cute"

Anyway all I could think about right now was my next mission. And god I hope it will be a solo one...