Kurumi Alternate 2: My Ordinary Life

Start from the beginning

(She sits like this while holding a book)

Clone3: Well, Ive got nothing. This book doesn't make any sense.

Clone1: Maybe you're not smart enough.

Clone3: That's a possibility. But i am doing my best you know. A thank you would be nice.

Clone2: Umm, guys? 

They stop argue and look at clone2

Clone1/3: What?

Clone2: Her heart stop.

They took time to process it and upon realising they shout

Clone1/3:  WHAT?!!!

Clone3: Quick! Do CPR! (She panic for some reason)

Clone1: Too late. Bring the AEDs, now!

Being the most knowledgeable amongst them clone1 who was created one day prior to the others starts too instructed the other two

Clone2: The what?

Clone3: The shocking device doctor use to jump starts someone's heart.

Clone2: Oh, you mean this? (She hold the machine)

We borrow it from hospital a couple hours ago when we stea... i mean borrow the coats

Clone1: Give me that. Charging it, Now!

Clone3: Ready!

Clone2: Are you sure this is a good idea?

Clone1: No. Stop being a scaredy cat. Because if she die. She would become real spirit and haunt us all.

Me: Ugh, what happens?

Y/n starts regain consciousness after the effects of the stuff worn off than the first thing she heard was...

Clone1: CLEAR!!!

Me: ...

Before she could react clone1 use the AEDs on Y/n chest not knowing that she's already awake and the rest is history

Mini timeskip after Y/n recover from the shock, barely alive

Me: WTF you guys? Do you really hate me that much? If there's something about me that you don't like just spit it out.

Clone1: Well, you're a narcissist, you're a sociopath, you probably a psychopath.

Clone2: Not to mention, you disrespect and make fun of the elderly and you one planning to bomb a nursing home by using "destroying the evidence" as an excuse.

Clone3: You once set a swimming pool on fire, you clog the toilet and blame the management, you're broke and you blame society.

Y/n was dumbfounded by her clones replies

Me: Wow, that much? I take it you all really hate me, right?

Clone1: well, we are you after all and you hate yourself more than anything.

Suddenly the open and another clone appear 

Clone4: Im backkk. Oh, what did I miss?

Me: Nothing much, just them trying to kill me. How about you got any news?

Clone: Yes. Shido and the girls go to the waterpark even though Kotori have been sealed. They go not because of date but for fun and recovery instead.

Me: Then what about Origami?

Clone4: Origami show up and try to kill Kotori like before. So I decided to intervene with a screwdriver and a bucket of salt water to sabotage the weapon she's using causing it to explode and send Origami straight to hospital. Sooooo, you're welcome.