𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓽 ( Prologue )

" Honey. I don't think your plan will work." M/n said. Her voice quivered a bit. 
" Sweetie, I know you want everyone to survive... But we can only save one person. I would want our daughter to survive.  She is the only hope." He stated and grabbed a baby angel. 
" Plus, the Daemos will drive themselves into a magic crisis. It's bound to happen." He says as he makes a light in his hand. Making a circle in the air. The light shone for a bit and made a portal to a door.
" I know Deamos are... not the lightest hearted. But I think there is still hope for them!" M/n said holding her husband's arm.  D/n stopped as he placed the baby on the doormat and rang the doorbell. The lighting his hand and closed the portal.
"Let's hope so." He says his eyes softening for the first time in a while. " You know, this is our end right?" D/n chuckled, the mere thought of him dying made him laugh. M/n looks down, hugging her husband's arm. Her eyes tear up a bit.
" This isn't the way I wanted it to end," M/n says, turning her wings gold. Her powers turned on making her stronger. Stronger than ever.
" Sweetie as Royalty we must protect our kingdom. We are the strongest after all." He says, his eyes turning gold along with his wings.

Banging and screams could be heard from outside of the palace doors. D/n makes a sword through his Light magic. M/n makes a bow with her magic. 
" Well I have one thing to do before we die," D/n says. M/n looks at him. D/n presses his lips against his wife's lips. Earning a blush from his wife. The banging stops as the door explodes.

" Well if it ain't Ms dumb Wing and Mr dumbest Wing. " A black-haired man grinned, lighting a fire in his hands. Then shooting it at the couple.

"Let's hope Y/n lives," M/n says.

_______________________________________________

" Devon! Could you get the door? " Andrew yelled from upstairs. Devon pouted as he stopped his rom-com anime. " Fine~"  Devon got up and checked the door. He saw nothing. Looking around seeing no one.
" Andrew I think it was just some children ding dong ditching again! " Devon yelled to Andrew. As soon as Devon was about to close the door. He heard a crying noise near the floor. He looks down curious about the noise. His eyes widen as he sees a baby. Crying.

" ANDREW COME HERE QUICKLY!" Devon yells, he grabs the baby rocking the baby in his arm. Waiting impatiently for his lover to come where he was. 
" Yeah, Devon what am i-" Before he could finish he saw the baby in Devon's arm. Andrew stops for a moment and walks outside and looks around for a lady or someone.
" Andrew. I don't think anyone is coming back for her." Devon says while rocking the baby. Andrew sighs and goes inside. Devon quickly follows and closes the door behind him. 

"Mmm? " Devon sees a note on the blanket the baby was in. " what is this ' Please take care of her. We are unable to take care of her. Her name is Y/n. Please take care of her.'." Devon read. His eyes light up. 
" ANDREW WHAT IF SHE IS A GODDESS OR PRINCESS OR SOMETHING? LIKE IN MY ANIMES!" Devon says while his eyes sparkle up. Andrew sighed.
" Devon.. that's probably not true. Inflation has caused a lot of single mothers to give up their babies. This is probably one of those cases." Andrew stated. Pushing glasses up.  Devon pouts then asks.

" You know we could have her as our own child. I mean we are very well off." Devon suggests. Andrew looks at him. With ' Are you joking ' face.
" Devon.. We already have Ava. Wouldn't that be too much?" Andrew uttered. Devon looks at him and says.
" Well, we were always up to a challenge! Right? Plus Ava would get a younger sister." Devonn verbalize. Andrew sighed.
" Fine, she does need a home."

_______________________________________________

𝓐/𝓷 !

𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱! 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮! 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮. 𝓣𝓑𝓗 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓐𝓷𝔂𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂/𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓮𝓭- 𝓕𝓞𝓧 𝓢𝓛𝓐𝓘𝓡𝓔