"I am not privy to that information."

So Seijin just sighed and walked over to him. She remembered Yaga. After all, he's the one that assigned Gojo to be her teacher, despite the fact that she'd begged him not to.

At least the arrangement turned out to not be as horrible as she'd expected. As she began walking with Ijichi to meet up with Masamichi Yaga, after having reassured Gojo that she would be fine (though she didn't undertand why he was so worried), she thought back to all the times she'd exorcised curses.

She thought back to all the times Gojo had to carry her back to her apartment due to her exhaustion. Both Gojo and Hanenoken raved on about the crazy amount of cursed energy she possessed, her problem was the sheer amount it took to summon Hanenoken.

The doll and movie technique Gojo had used to train her at first only allowed her regulate the amount she consciously let out. Summoning Hanenoken was different, it required such large amounts to be released in such little time, and tired her out very quickly once she stopped providing the cursed energy.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when the man next to her stopped at a very familiar door. Apparently she was expected to enter by herself. So she pushed the door open and walked into the dimly lit room as she had done a few weeks prior. This time, however, she found herself alone, nobody by her side as the door closed behind her and she was faced by the dark man contrasting against the bright plushies surrounding him.

"Ah, Miss Miyazo." Yaga noticed her and stood up, dropping the bright stuffed toy down. "It's been a good few weeks, haven't it?"

She pursed her lips as she walked forward. It wasn't that she was all that scared of him or her surroundings, not when she was so confident in Hanenoken's abilities. But the aura surrounding Jujutsu High unnerved her. So did the aura surrounding the bright toys; it was like dark smoke emanating from them. And it unnerved her.

"I guess so." She shrugged at the man.

He nodded at her, "I've been receiving reports on your exorcisms from Gojo. You have proven yourself to be very capable."

She wasn't sure what to do with the praise. So she said nothing, instead waiting for him to continue.

"Thus, we have decided to give you a mission to complete by yourself." She felt as though the air had been knocked from her lungs at his words. "You're still a fairly knew sorcerer, despite your prowess with exorcisms. So you'll just be tasked with a semi-grade 1."

She took a step back at his words, brows furrowed. "Alone? You expect me to do one by myself?"

Yaga seemed confused with her apprehension. "You have completed exorcisms with Gojo outside the barrier, haven't you? What is the difference now?"

Those were Grade 2 curses she'd exorcised without Gojo. And there was the comfort of knowing he was just a few kilometers away and would be able to notice if she took too long inside or if she seemed to be running away from a spirit. Miyazo didn't want to go on an exorcism alone, especially not a semi-grade 1.

"It's a semi-grade 1. With your familiar as strong as depicted in the reports, you should be able to easily exorcise a proper grade 1, and even take on a special grade. Why do you doubt your capabilities?"

Miyazo bit the inside of her cheek, her eyes trained downwards as she thought of Yaga's words. Her unease wasn't soothed by his praises. After all, with how occultic and creepy the whole system of curses and curse users seemed to be, they very well may just be looking for a way to kill her off.

Gojo had mentioned to her that the sweet pink haired boy was set to be exorcised once he found all the fingers. And even a boy named Okkotsu was almost exorcised due to his curse; a creature he could summon. His situation was similar to Miyazo, and she'd asked Gojo if she was to be exorcised as well.

Of course he'd laughed it off and said that Hanenoken wasn't a curse as Okkotsu's was, but that didn't exactly soothe Miyazo. 

Especially not now that she was being tasked with going for an exorcism by herself.

"I have an appointment on Friday." She mentioned.

"You should be well aware that you will have to leave your mundane life, Miyazo. You will soon be a sorcerer, and that in itself is a full time job."

"What?" She asked, surprised. Even though it was the off season, and she wasn't skating at that moment, but she still had about six to seven years before she would retire. She wasn't going to stop her passion because of a situation she just happened to find herself in. "That won't be possible."

Yaga raised a brow. He hadn't heard her speak with such conviction before. She always seemed so shy. And yet she stared at him so intently as she spoke, not once faltering her gaze against the heat of his own.

"And why?"

"Because you or whoever else is with you won't dictate my life outside of this." She clenched her fists by her side. "It's bad enough that I have to accept this whole thing that I did not choose. I won't let it stop my life or my passions."

He scoffed. "Death knocks at your door and stares at you as a sorcerer. Don't allow your passions blind you to this. It'd do you well to understand this sooner rather than later."

She seethed as he turned his back on her and walked over to his bright dolls. She began to understand why Gojo seemed to resent the higher ups the way he did. It seemed as though they just sat around and assigned people to handle the curses running rampant, all without lifting a finger.

She turned around to take her leave, not even pausing her stride as Yaga spoke again. "Your exorcism is to take place in two days' time. Do well to prepare however you see fit. It is in the Hyogo prefecture."