"So this is the-", Erin wonders as she unlocks the tablet given to her, seeing the her busy time schedule for the very first time.

"Exactly. This is your work schedule for the day. Week. Month. We can switch appointments, reschedule them, send mails to the athletes, Jonathan and all that", Martha says excitedly, her fingers hovering over the screen a little too quick, not really giving Erin the chance to follow her speedy explanations.

Deciding it might be beneficial to get an overview of todays schedule first, the blonde takes her time to memorize the first couple of appointments.

That is, until her eyes settle on a particular name.

Jennifer Hermoso.

"I prepared everything for you, my favorite colleague. But if you want to switch some appointments, maybe with... um... Jenni... feel free to tell me", Martha offers with a friendly smile, gesturing to the certain appointment later that day.

"Um... no. Don't worry about it. I'll see her a lot from now on so it might be better to just get used to it anyways. Thank you, though", Erin chuckles nervously, trying to downplay the fact that she wasn't in the mood of seeing this woman today.

Or any time.

She meant what she said, though.
She should get used to see Jenni.

With her eyebrow furrowed, the black-haired shrugs her shoulders, watching Erin look up from her tablet. And it wasn't hard not to notice that the blonde had absolutely no idea which way to go.

Because this building was huge.

"The gym's over there", Martha chuckles, pointing to the sign above them, resting a hand on her friend's shoulder, before checking her own schedule.

"Um... sure. Thank you", the blonde mumbles as she peers up at the sign, before making her way down the hall, noticing she was already running late for her first appointment.

And Erin's first day as a Blaugrana went perfectly fine.

She got used to the idea of Jenni being her last appointment of the day, before the forward, as well as the other athletes would stay for a photoshoot to present the new home kit for the upcoming season.

The therapist had just washed her hands at the sink after her second last appointment with Mariona, as a soft knock resounds from the door.

"Come in", the blonde announces, reaching for the towel as the door behind her opens.

Pivoting on her feet, drying off her hands in the motion, the therapist was surprised to find a pair of dark brown eyes gazing at her, the forwards expression blank as they look at each other.

"Oh... um... are you sure that you don't want me to meet up with Martha instead?", Jenni asks unsurely, hesitantly closing the door behind her as she steps into Erin's temporary therapy room.

Studying the forward, Erin considered to accept this offer and give Martha a call. But just like she decided earlier, she should get used to it.

"No it's... it's perfectly fine. Your file says you picked up multiple ankle injuries over the years?", Erin asks, changing the topic as she tosses the towel back into the sink, gesturing towards the therapy bench for Jenni to sit on.

"Hm, I'm glad we're able to have a new start", the forward chuckles nervously, her cheeks colored in a light shade of red as she drops her sports bag, before kicking her shoes away.