Chapter 13: A night at the Bakugou's

Start from the beginning

"I'll be fine I hope, but how is Aizawa and the rest of the class?" you ask focusing your attention to Recovery Girl.

"Oh Aizawa is in rough shape I'm afraid, but I doubt that'll stop him from coming to work, that man is a workaholic, and as for your classmates there all fine, not a scratch on them" she says with a warm smile.

"How is All Might?" you ask. 

"Oh he'll be fine, after all he is the number one hero" she says with a soft laugh, you smile at the old women. 

"Oh that reminds me, he wanted to speak with you!" she says as she gets her supplies.

"Oh really? what about?"

"He didn't say, he just wanted me to tell you, that man is full of surprises, I was impressed when I heard that he took down that weird creature looking thing, not many villains can give All Might a tough fight, but this one managed to have done just that, it worries me" Recovery Girl says down casting her chin.

Thought wondered through your head, what does All Might want to talk to you about?, could it be about the explosion you caused? or could he possibly want to scold you for attacking the villain almost getting yourself killed, but that seemed more like something Aizawa would do.

You were so stuck in your thoughts that you didn't even realize that Bakugou has woken up.

His eyes groggy from the sudden darkness in the room, the only light being the light of the incoming sunset.

The boy rubs his eyes as you admire his calm mannerisms.

The moment he see's that you're awake his eyes widen.

"Hey-"

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!"

"DAMN DUDE HOW DO YOU  WAKE UP WITH THE ENERGY TO SHOUT!"

"DON'T TRY AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT WHAT WAS THAT STUNT YOU PULLED!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!"

"THAT ATOMIC EXPLOSION DUMBASS DON'T PLAY DUMB"

"I THOUGHT WE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS!"

"THATS A LOAD OF CRAP AND YOU KNOW IT!"

You and Bakugou speaking in your own language again, making the old women in the room smile at your little yelling match.

"You know, you two would be really cute together" Recovery Girl teases.

You both give her an awful stank face, "No thanks, he can't even put on a belt" you say.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T PUT ON A BELT DUMBASS, YOU CAN'T EVEN USE YOUR QUIRK FOR THREE MINUTES WITHOUT PASSING OUT!" Bakugou shouts.

You two went back at it, going back and fourth, seeing who could be the loudest, seeing who would submit first.

"Well I hate to interrupt this little match but I have to close up the clinic soon" she says 

"you know what, how about you two close it up for me," she says throwing Bakugou the keys to lock the door. 

"Y/n take these pills, I'm prescribing them to you, take them before you go to bed" she says as she sets the pills on the counter for you to get later.

Recovery Girl walks out the door leaving you and Bakugou in the room alone together.

The room is silent for a while, until of course you broke the silence with a statement that would surely make Bakugou furious.

"She called you my boyfriend earlier-" you say nonchalantly.

"As if I'd date someone like you" he spits back.