Chapter 455 Being shameless.

Start from the beginning

After eleven—thirty, Laura finished her class and allowed her to take a break.

The two of them walked out of the study, and through the window, she saw Wal playing with Eason on the grass in the courtyard.

Seeing that, Laura rushed out and pulled Wal, who was sitting beside Eason, up, and looked at Carol Wright.

After Carol Wright smiled at her, she also carried Eason and looked towards her and Amy Walton who followed closely behind.

“Miss Green, Amy, are you done yet?”

Amy Walton nodded and walked to her side: “I’m so tired.”

“Perfect, I’ve already had the kitchen make some soup for you. I’ll make it up for you at noon.”

After Carol Wright finished speaking, she said gently: “These two brothers have fun together. In the future, everyone is in the same courtyard, and they’re all of the same age, they can play together.”

”Carol Wright, I don’t mind children playing together. It doesn’t matter if they are playing around, but now that I know Eason is sick, I feel that it’s better to keep some distance now. Of course, if Wal is sick, I won’t let him get close to Eason. After all, children don’t have a well—developed immune system. They also don’t have a strong resistance, so it’s easy to got cold. What do you think?”

Carol Wright immediately revealed a guilty face and apologized profusely, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. You’re right, Eason did not have a fever for the entire morning, so I thought he should be fine. I am careless. It won’t happen again.”

Seeing Carol Wright’s humble appearance, Amy Walton could not help but be angry in the bottom of her heart.

This Laura was way too powerful.

She said to Carol Wright: “Wal and Eason are both from our Walton family. William said that the member of Walton family is not allowed to be pampered. You would spoil him if you protect him too much.”

She said in a calm manner, “This is not protecting, this is called avoiding risk. I just said that if Wal is sick, I definitely wouldn’t let him get close to Eason. Or do you think that it’s more appropriate for the two children to catch a cold together?”

“How can you be sure that when they play together, they will infect each other?”

“Then how are you sure they’re not contagious?” On this issue, she wouldn’t give in.

“Amy, I know that you have a good relationship with Carol Wright, but you can’t be reasonable. If what you say is reasonable, I can listen to you, but if you are just making trouble for no reason, then I advise you to keep your mouth shut, don’t treat your own ignorance as justice.”

After she finished speaking, she turned around and walked into the house while carrying Wal.

Amy Walton raised her hand and pointed towards her back, then looked towards Carol Wright. “Carol Wright, look at her …”

”Alright, Amy, I wasn’t thorough enough in this matter. They are young and they can’t resist the attack of bacteria.”

Amy Walton looked at Carol Wright with an speechless expression.

“Carol Wright, you are really too weak. I am going to be angered to death by you.”

She turned and walked out.

This Laura, did she really think they were easy to bully?

No, she was going to fight back.

After lunch, Amy Walton went to William Walton’s place very early.

Butler said that Laura was trying to coax Wal to rest and she should wait for a moment.

She came up with a plan.

“Fine, find me a room. I will also rest for a while. After she is done with her work, let her go to my room and call me.”

Butler brought her to a guest room on the first floor.

After Wal fell asleep, she went downstairs.

She raised her wrist to look at the time, and said to Butler: “Butler, I’ll have to trouble you to send someone to get Amy.”

“Ms. Walton, she is here. She is resting in the guest room and told me that you can call her over when you are free.”

Upon hearing this, Laura was somewhat surprised.

She thought it would take a few days for her to get rid of her bad habit.

She didn’t expect that this would only be the first day …That’s good.

She said to the Butler: “Then you should go rest. I’ll go find her.”

With a faint smile, she entered the guest room on the first floor.

The bed in the room was empty.

She was wondering when she saw a stream of water coming out of the bathroom door.

She hurried to the bathroom door and gave it a gentle push.

"The door was unlocked. She pushed open the door and walked in. The moment she saw the scene inside, her heart tightened as she fell to the ground, screaming and retreating …"