Dream Of You

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was just got home from school and it was stress. Basically, why does school activities made you stress??

Anyway, My name is Melody Starkyle and Im 15 years old, living here in Philippines. But I'd love to speak English so bear with it.

*sighs*

Since I need rest, I'm listening to my favorite songs to release my stress here in my bed.

No wonder I was daydreaming about this song till I fall asleep.

She's got a heart like California And a smile like a Hollywood dream She's like a sunset back in Florida And a top-down summer breeze

Take it back to the night that we met She was standing there in a little black dress I was playing it cool trying hard to impress She was driving me crazy

I was in the classroom taking some notes from my teacher, and by that time... someones calling me.

Why is he calling?

I excused myself to my teacher to answer this call. Im going to the far places where nobody can hear it.

[Hello~]- me

[Oh hey! I need your help!]- he half yelled on the phone. Somethings wrong?

[What kind of help?]- I asked.

[I need your help here...]- he said.

[Huh? There? How?? I've never come to your place nor town.]- I answered straightly because of him.

[Just text me your full Address, name and your emails... ]- he answered.

O-k? That's weird for me. I mean Im so lucky to be friends with him, but the weird thing is... Why he needs my address, full name and emails?? Is he going to investigate or probably going here in my place?

[Don't worry, I'll be the one to take care of you. Trust me]-he said in a confident tone.

[*sighs* Since you need it. Why not?]- I said with my smile.

[OH YES!! Thank you so much for helping me]- he excitedly said. He is funny :)

[No probs.]- I said then I ended the call.

I texted him my full address, name and emails. Suddenly I heard the bells rang so I rush up to my room and grab my bag. I want to go home!

You know what?? Im a big fan of Before You Exit since 4 years and I'm lucky to be friends with Connor. Yeah, he is the one who called me. He is childish, funny, weird, and friendly but he is so Warmhearted guy that I don't know why. He tells his problems on the phone but that is SECRET! He gives me jokes when I got problems. It seems we trusted to each other and Im glad with that. :)

*vibrates*

I checked my notifications in my phone and read the message.

@ConnorMcdonough is now following you!