As he let you inspect his hands in the dim lighting though it wasn't hard for you to see, it was way hard for him until he looked up at you.

You put your hair behind your ears and looked to see how deep the cuts were. Being this close in the dim lighting, it was easy for him to see what Sukuna was talking about when it came to your beauty. Seeing you with your afterglow and without any clothes-

Christopher quickly looked away from your body. Though he was curious, he could feel something other than attraction pulling him to look and become captivated with you.

You looked at the commander and then back at Christopher before leaning down and licking his hands clean of the blood. He flinched out of shock and confusion but stoped when the thought of somehow upsetting you and then Sukuna came into mind.

After you got the blood off of him, you let go of his hands. The realization of what you just did came into mind confusing you completely.

~What the hell type of-...~

You shook your head to the thought and
turned to the commander looking to see how you'll get him and the dagger off the wall without making him bleed anymore than he already is.

Him being passed out was helpful but also made it harder to know if he was dead or not.

Reaching and attempting to pull out the blade gently by the staff, you failed but once you tried grabbing it by the curls of the blade, you were able to get a good enough grip though it did start to cut your hands pretty bad.

"Stop my Lady! You're hurting yourself! Ryomen won't like seeing your hands hurt when he comes back."

"Like I care. I know how to calm him down and this was my idea to grab the blade like this. It's fine." After a couple more tries, the dagger started to get loose from the wall along with the skin on your palms as your blood practically making gashes on each hand. You hiss in pain and kept ignoring Christopher's pleed to stop hurting yourself by doing this.

Finally getting the dagger loose enough Ryomen burst into the room with his eyes glowing full of worry and anger.

Getting startled you jumped at the noise, pulling hard the blade nearly cutting your fingers off. You stepped back hissing in pain as you looked at your hands with gashes and your fingers with blood all over them. With only the tips of the blades still through him and in the wall, it was easy for Christopher to continue and get the commander down.

Within a second Sukuna grabbed his kimono off the ground and was there kneeling down beside you, pulling you close to him so he could get a look at your hands.

He examined you and grabbed your arms looking down at them with a terrified and worried look on his face.

"Y/n what- THE HELL" looking at your hands nothing else mattered but stoping the bleeding as soon as possible.

He quickly took a piece of his kimono and tied it around each hand. He wiped your tears and stood up kissing your head before his other thought's finally poked through.

His head shot over to the knight who was trying to get the commander out the way of you two. His anger boiled over as he held you close clearly in a protective way with your head in his chest and two of his arms around you as he put his kimono over your shoulders.

"It's no one's fault I wanted to-"

He grit his teeth you at the thought of you naked infront of the two knights alone and that he allowed you to even touch the task he put on him and him alone.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND!!" He looked at Christopher with murder in his eyes. "Disturbing and then Hurting my Queen!? And thinking you could get away with it!?" Christopher got up and shook his head rambling trying to explain.

"And then trying to make up an excuse as to why you were eyeing her body behind my back!?" Christopher started to back up scared shitless as Sukuna stood and started to approach him as his ora built piling on him. You tried to calm him down by speaking to him but he wasn't listening to you.

"Ryomen." You moved from his chest and stood as best as you could, grabbing onto his arm. Pulling his arm from you as he stepped forward, you stumbled and fell. He was practically being pulled and moved by his anger. Not only did Christopher 'see' you naked. He allowed you to get hurt, let you do his job, disturbed her peace for the second time, and let her see the way the commander was pinned to the wall.

Sukuna." Now you were upset with the way he'd just treated you. Your words ran through his ears as he listened to your tone shift from a pleading and gentle to a pissed off and aggravated.

He froze when he heard your voice change. His fists clenched and dug into his skin as he attempted to hold back his anger. "Take this lump of meat to the furnace" you got up and hit his arm almost hard enough to bruise it, making him flinch and move his arm. You stepped in front of him looking up letting your face do the talking, you were clearly fed up with his anger issues.

He looked down at you reading your face and looking at your eyes as they looked back at him.

"Fuckin- to the dungeon then. I want to-" he looked up at Christopher and then back down to you. "talk... with him later." Christopher nodded and spoke quietly while trying his best to get the commander out the room as carefully and quickly as possible.

"What's wrong"

"What's wrong- how the hell would you not know what's wrong Ryomen." The knight had an awkward look on his face as if he shouldn't be listening to the two of you, to be honest he probably shouldn't have. No one's heard them argue up close like this before and it was obvious it was about him.

"I don't-"
"You're being unreasonable."

"Unreasona- he hurt you. Not to mention him taking advantage and looking at what's only mine to see."

"You jump to conclusions too quickly. He wasn't looking at me and if he was it's my problem before yours! And with the blade, I'm the one who did it not him! He actually tried to stop me. I told him to leave it"

"Well how the hell was I supposed to know this happened. And even so. He was to do it not you. That human had orders and wasn't supposed to let you anywhere near-"

"I didn't hear any such order-" Christopher spoke lightly under his breath at the wrong time. With the room being beyond capable in making the smallest sound sound louder than intended.

"Shit-"

1843 words
8/18/23
Published 8/25/23