"Always trying to carry the whole burden alone. Kings can lean on people too. There's no shame in doing that from time to time." Gloxinia proclaimed, levitating cross-legged as he gazed down at the Sins.

Drole added to that, placing the Sins on the tavern floor. "The future of Britannia, we're leaving it to you, the 7 Deadly Sins. Additionally, they're our oldest and cherished friends. So, please, protect Elizabeth and Meliodas."

"All right, then. Let's do this!" Gloxinia exclaimed determinedly.

"We kings of a bygone age..." Drole voiced, turning to face Chandler. "Are proud to set the groundwork for the future!"

Yet as he announced this, Drole remembered (Y/n).

Perhaps it wasn't the greatest decision to not inform them about what he and Gloxinia were about to do - this sacrificial intent.

And he had no doubt that (Y/n) would probably feel betrayed and dissapointed by it - devastated, if he, and Gloxinia especially, were to actually die.

But... In the back of Drole's mind, there was a flicker of faith. A tiny hunch that things wouldn't get that far.

(.:!•:!:|:!:•!:.)

During the entire ordeal, Melascula remained in the tavern. Not leaving, but not fighting either. She was just leaning against the wall, right next to the door, listening to what was happening.

She heard Gloxinia and Drole exclaim "Combo Skill, Ore Tree Orudora!" And clatters and rumbles of stones soon followed, alongside some sounds from Chandler which were replaced by some random crashes and bangs, as if he was attacking some sort of surface. Probably trapped in something.

Though, she had to admit, Melascula didn't expect her old 'co-workers' to defend the 7 Deadly Sins like this.

That means Gloxinia and Drole betrayed the 10 Commandments and the Demon Clan. Guess that was something the three shared in common now?

Remaining silent, hidden behind the wall next to the door, she continued to listen, as a conversation began.

"You can just leave Chandler to the two of us."

'Drole's voice.' Melascula identified. He must be speaking to the 7 Deadly Sins.

"Now's your chance to make a run for it."

Gloxinia's voice. Melascula can imagine the fairy's smile as he says this, playfully waving his hand in a shooing manner.

King's voice. "No, I'm going to fight with you guys. That monster, he's too strong!"

Instantly, for some reason, Melascula randomly remembered (Y/n), unexpectedly popping into her mind right then. Not that the thought was unwelcome of course. (Y/n) can live in Melascula's mind all day.

Anyway, King said they were in the Fairy King's Forest. So, before arriving here, were Gloxinia and Drole also with them?

Most likely. Where else would have those two gone after betraying the Demon clan?

So (Y/n) must know the two.

Actually, now that Melascula thought about it, when the 10 Commandments tried to kill Meliodas and (Y/n) stopped them, she vaguely recalled (Y/n) smiling at Gloxinia when they escaped the Cocoon of Darkness.

They were terrifying when their left eye became multicoloured, exuding some sort of great power. And their expression was equally intimidating.

Yet, when they looked in Gloxinia's direction, their face softened. A gentler gaze, a small smile.

You've enchanted me (Gloxinia X reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara