42. Love is in the air.

Comenzar desde el principio

" And forest vegetables can also be found nearby, if you look carefully." added Advika, as she
came to stand beside Karna. Karna and Advika stood beside each other with Kunti sitting on Karna's other side. Yuddhisthir, Bhima, Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev completed the circle, within the clearing.

" There is another way." said Nakul, almost jumping with glee.

" Another way?" asked Yuddhisthir, his brows furrowed in confusing, wondering what had
gotten within his younger brother.

" Yes, we are in the guise of Brahmins. Therefore, we can use that to our advantage. Jyesht, Bhabhishree, maa, bhratao we can go to the nearby temple and get work as well." said Nakul.

" That is an amazing idea, anuj. See, I knew you had a brain in that huge skull of yours." said Bhima, teasing at the end.

" Maa, bhrata Bhima is troubling me." said Nakul, complaining.

" Bhima!! Leave your brother be." admonished Kunti, gently. Bhima pouted but nodded.

" That is a good idea indeed, Nakul. Yuddhisthir, anuj, why don't you and Nakul go and see if the nearby temples require any Brahmins/priests?" asked Karna, to his brothers.

" Ji jyesht, jo agya! " answered Yuddhisthir, with a small smile while Nakul beamed happily.

" Bhima, will you and Arjun please get the fruits and any vegetables you find within the forest?"
asked Advika, with a gentle smile.

" Ji bhabhishree. How can we even think of saying no!" said Bhima, with Arjun nodding along eagerly.

" What about me?" asked Sahadev, pouting at being left.

" You my dearest child, will be coming with me, to pick sticks for fire." said Kunti, with a hand on Sahadev's head.

" Ji maa." chirped Sahadev happily.

" Putra Karna, Putri Advika, are you two sure that you won't need any help, in creating the huts?" asked Kunti, worrying over them.

" Maa, we will be fine. Don't worry." assured Karna, softly.

" Thik hai Jyesht,maa, bhabhishree agya dijiye, hum prasthan karte hai! " said Yuddhisthir. Karna, Kunti and Advika nodded. Yuddhisthir and Nakul left. Bhima and Arjun followed.

" Putra, we should go as well." said Kunti, as she looked at Sahadev.

Karna and Advika watched as Kunti and Sahadev disappeared too.

"We better get to work, if we want to finish by the time they get back." said Advika, which earned her a nod.

********************************************

Back to the Palace:-

Shikandini, oversaw her sisters journey, among the town people. There were four soldiers
accompanying one princess. Therefore, total of 20 soldiers going alongside them and of course
chariots, will also be there.

Draupadi looked a bit displeased at so many soldiers and the chariots. She leaned into Devanshi
to whisper in her ear.

" Jiji, Itne saare sainik aur rath bhi hai! How will we explore properly?"

" Haa jiji. Draupadi jiji is right! And if they see us with soldiers and riding chariots they will recognize us as Princess. How will we mix with people, then?" asked Kalyani, grumbling under her breath.

" Exactly, what to do now?" asked Vritika, as Vandita also nodded displeased.
Devanshi bit her lip, wondering what to answer. She herself wanted to explore, but with so many soldiers....