Chapter 48: Him Who Change

Start from the beginning

Will he not know me?

I mentally face palmed... of course I'm the only one who has snow white hair in this school there's no way he wouldn't know me.

"Hey, hey! Snow white! What's with the fuss?" He uttered skating his way in front of me as he flip the board carrying it up.

"My mom told me not to talk with dangerous people, sorry..." I tried to walk pass through him. Q_Q where's Tatchibana when you need him?!

"Have you ever seen a dangerous guy with this face?" He skate beside me. As I stop on my tracks giving up on the plan of running with my full speed.

"Fine, your handsome yet brutal."

"I'm handsome?"

"Yet brutal."

"I never hurt you before." He pouted.

"Back in new year duh? And during the first day of school you punch me?!"

"It was my ex gang mate who punch you!"

"You're still the leader!" Wait...

"Ex...? What does that mean?" I ask.

"I quit the gang." He uttered blankly.

"Oh well... I still hate you..." I walk forward as he skate stopping in front of me again.

"Why?!" do you have to ask that? Ask yourself you stupid bastard -_-.

"I dunno."

"Where's justice there?!"

"In the law."

"Seriously, Yukino?"

"I'm serious... I really do hate you."

"You're the only girl that hates me..."

"I just really hate you..."

"Be careful though, the more you hate the more you love."

"Really... oh well, see 'ya 'no' next time Mosashi-kun..." remember 'kun' means I hate someone. Sorry Akashi-ku-I mean Seijuurou-san! I didn't mean it... T^T

I walk as fast as I could and I'm thankful that he no longer followed.

What was that just now?

-

"Yu-chan... you alright?" Kazunarie ask out of the blue while I was giving him a towel. Classes has ended, and here I am in the gym again. "You've been thinking deep..."

"I am?" I blink recalling what I've been thinking since earlier.

"You see Takao, a writer thinks of many things... she must be thinking of a detective stories this time since she's thinking deep... unlike before that she thinks of love stories and smile like an idiot..." my eye brew twitch. I didn't bother that annoying little freak.

"It seems to be deeper than that though." Kazunarie stared at me straight to the eye. "You're bothered."

I'm lucky to befriend this guy...

"Nah, just a guy bothering me." I smiled as the team all glance at Haizaki for a split second, before looking at me. "Although I hate that guy at first sight."

"Who is it anyway, Ayana?" Captain ask me.

"Well... he's Mosashi Junji..." they all back away, about ten meters away from me. Eh?

"DATE HIM ALREADY!"

"Eh?"

"HE'S DANGEROUS!"-Hayama-senpai

"OH GOD YU-CHAN! CALL THE POLICE!"-Kazunarie

"THAT'S A GANG LEADER!"-Wakamatsu-senpai

"I really have no chance left..."-Moriyama-senpai

"Do be careful Ayana..."- Imayoshi-senpai.

"Hey, hey! You're scaring her! that guy's nothing but a weak freak!" My heart began to pound slightly, is he worried or something. I'm so happy T^T. I'm not being sarcastic here I'm just happy since he's worried about me... these are tears of joy.

"Hey Yukidiot... if that bastards does something, tell me." His hand landed on my head,

"Wow you're actually being kind."

"Pfft... you're a friend of mine to 'ya know!"

Friend? Funny... my chest felt heavy...

-

I was off to meet the girl by now, I have no classes until 7 and it's still 5... My jaws drop down the ground as a group of girls were squealing and screaming as if a mega star is around. Of course, since I'm curious I went toward the crowd as the girls gave me way... I don't know why they're treating me this way... -_-a

And who was there?

I walk away as a lot of hands grab me. These three... seriously -_-

"Aya-chan~! You're being unfair again!"

"Yana-chan~! Why are you leaving to soon~!"

"Ayana-chaaaan~~~! You have a prince waiting for you here!" More like a bastard or a prince from hell.

-_-

"Hey Yukino!" Junji...

"Oh Mosashi-kun... I'm sorry, I only came here to get a few things and go home... So, we can chat next time." Or maybe chat no more... I uttered plainly and coldly.

"Don't be rude~! Your friends said you'll be off for shopping later! I already ask them to borrow that time!" He said.

"To be with me?"

"Yes..."

"Sorry... but I'm not interested..." it's nice to be in front of someone you hate, you can be really honest to yourself and to him. "I rather read books..."

"ARE YOU BLIND AYANA-CHAN?!"

"No, I am well aware that he's handsome but... I have my reasons for not liking him." I walk away. "My apologies for being rude, but when I hate someone I really do hate you..."

~*^_^*~

~The next day a train of expensive cars lines up in the school with Yukino having her jaws down the ground.~

~Girls flipping their hair and all.~

Yukino: what have I done?!

Lol I could imagine it clearly XD