🍡Chapter five🍡

Start from the beginning

To be honest, For [Name] that's the most nicest thing she heard that Bianca said to someone. "Are we doing this or not?" Wednesday asked boredly.

Wednesday step on the mat facing Bianca. They both pulled their mask on and raised their sword(?). "En Garde!" The coach said.

Bianca and Wednesday attack each other their sword clashing aggressively at one another. Rui awe while [Name] look a little tense watching the two. Even though the match isn't as great as her uncle and auntie, she's still amazed.

Xavier saw that [Name] and Rui stop fighting so he stop to see what's going on. His eye widen in shock when he saw the duel between Wednesday and Bianca.

The first match ended when Wednesday kneeled down the tip of his sword making contacts with Bianca.

[Name] beamed letting ser a clap making Wednesday smirk, "Point to Wednesday." The Coach announced. Wednesday got back on his feet and continue the duel.

Wednesday tried to strike low again but Bianca dodge her sword making contacts with Wednesday helmet, "The score is tied." The coach stated. [Name] also clapped on Bianca, She isn't on anyone teams, "That was amazing Bianca-San, Wednesday-San! Good luck!" [Name] cheer, Sending a small warm feeling on the two's cold heart. Rui and Xavier look at the girl then looking at each other with an unknown look.

'Who's side are you on?' The two thoughts.

Wednesday took off his helmet looking at Bianca with an unreadable look. Bianca also took off her helmet smirking at him, "The first point was clearly begginers luck." She stated, "Let's finish this."

"For the final point I would like a to invoke a military challenge, No mask, No tips, winner draws first blood." The students gasp including [Name], She slightly panicked while Rui and Xavier are trying to calm her down.

"The choice is yours Bianca." The coach said glancing at her. Bianca turn to Wednesday, "Let's see if you bleed black and white." She said. They both throw their helmet off the mat and remove their tips.

The two turn to each other and started battling for the final point. Everyone walk away as the two fought not even caring if they're out of the mat.

When Wednesday dodge one of Bianca attack, She found an opening and quickly blew another attack creating a small cut on Wednesday forehead.

[Name] gasped worriedly while Bianca smirk, "Your face finally got another color that black and white." She insult, "The final point belong to Bianca which mean Bianca win the duel." The coach said, "Wednesday go to the nurse office to treat your cut."

Wednesday just walk off gripping his fist in annoyance, "Seriously anyone else?" "I do."

Wednesday stop on his track when he hear [Name] agreeing on Bianca challenge. He turn around and walk back slightly interested on the upcoming duel.

Bianca raised an eyebrow looking at [Name], "Well if it isn't Miss Perfect. Finally have the courage to fight me?" She insult. [Name] smile was replaced by a cold frown making the other uneasy, They were used seeing her smile even though someone insult her.

"Alright then, Let's see if you can defeat me." She said like it was going to be easy making Rui laugh. Bianca turn to him and glare, "What's funny huh?" She glared. Rui smirked at her. "You." Rui said pointing at her, "Do you know who you're battling is? Just because you're great at fencing that doesn't mean you're professional." He stated.

"Well I may not be 'Professional' but at least I can defeat all of you." She stated, "Pft- as if." Rui said shaking his hand, "Both Onee-San parents are part of the most high rank swordsman in all Japan. So, since she was a child Onee-San had been practicing how to use a sword, Fun fact by the way." He said proudly.

[Name] blush when all eye turn to her, She just nodded in approval making the other awe, "A-anyway! Let's start!" [Name] said.

She took Kaburamaru off her neck and walk toward Wednesday, "Can you hold him for a minute until our fight is over?" [Name] knew Rui is still afraid of Kaburamaru so she decided to just let Wednesday hold them, Since she knew how brave he is.

Wednesday nodded blankly gently taking Kaburamaru off [Name] neck. The two stared at each other before Kaburamaru hissed wrapping themselves around Wednesday neck which surprise the boy. [Name] smile before walking back toward Bianca.

She raised her sword and so is Bianca, "You two aren't going to wear your helmet?" The coach asked. [Name] shook her head. The helmet would be troubled for her.

Like her father [Name] is blind on her [Eye color] Color eye, And Kaburamaru is the one she rely on telling her what's going on on her blind spot. But, if she used Kaburamaru in this duel it will be considered as cheating so, she's just gonna rely on her hearing. If she wear the helmet it would be a hard time for her.

"Okay then, but the person who got the first point will be declare the winner, Since the class is about to end." The coach stated, Bianca and [Name] nodded, "En garde." The Coach said swinging his hand upwards. Bianca immediately ran to her while [Name] just stood there her eye remains closed as she focus on hearing things around her.

Bianca swing her sword at [Name] but she immediately dodge it with ease. Bianca reacted quickly and swing her sword again. But, she was surprised when [Name] suddenly vanished.

She look around to see her nowhere. [Name] appear behind her swinging her sword but Bianca jump away. She regained her balance and dash toward [Name].

Bianca gritted her teeth in annoyance as every attack she released was blocked easily by [Name].

[Name] disappear again and Bianca thought she was gonna appear behind her but she was surprised when a shadow cast over her from above, She look up and before she could react [Name] swing her sword making Bianca fall on her back.

[Name] landed in front of her putting the tip of her sword to Bianca's chest. [Name] open her eye looking down at her.

[Name] gasped she was so focused on winning that she forgot to hold back. Meanwhile, Bianca sat up, She gritted her teeth in annoyance. She was furious, Not only that she lost, [Name] defeat her while her eye is closed.

[Name] extend both her hand offering her a hand, "I'm Sor-" Before she could finish, Bianca slapped her hand harshly. She stood up giving [Name] a hateful glared before walking off.

[Name] put both her hand on her chest, She didn't mean to embarrassed her, She just wanted her to stop insulting the other. She frown looking where Bianca walk off.

Someone suddenly tackled [Name] surpring her, "That was AMAZING! You brought that witch to her place! Served her right." Rui laugh, [Name] frown pating his head, "Thank you Rui-Kun, But that's not nice!" She said in a scolding manner, Rui just grin hugging her tight.

Rui was shorter than [Name]. If they are beside each other Rui head is just above [Name] shoulder.

"Well it seems like [Name] is the greatest fencing students here on the school, That was amazing kid." The coach compliment. [Name] smile weakly at him before looking down in shame, She don't want to steal Bianca title of being the most amazing students at fencing. It wasn't her intention. She just wanna make Bianca stop looking down at everyone.

Wednesday walk up to the two, "I must say, That was fascinating Your speed, flexibility, and reflexes are incredible." He compliment making [Name] blush, "Thank you Wednesday-San." She mumbled her face turning red as a tomato.