KENTRELL

   KENTRELL

"MANE WHO TF PLAYING THAT LOUD ASS MUSIC." I said while putting my hands on my face and getting out of bed looking at my wife jazlyn sleeping peacefully. She's so pretty

(A/N Tsunami prettier but okay.)

I put on my wife beater and my Nike sweatpants along with my Nike socks and my Gucci slides and jogged down the stairs.

I left the house to walk to my neighbors house? On my mammy this house was on sale 2 weeks ago.

I walked to their house and banged on dey door. All my children were sleep and Ian got time to put them back to sleep.

10 minutes lata a lightskin lady opened the door. She was sexy she had black wavy hair and waist was snatched her ass looked big she had fair skin and she looked like she exercise.

"Ay , cut that shit off." I spoke looking at her dead in her eyes. "Sorry.. and you are?" she spoke coming outside closing the door.

"Yo neighbor Kentrell. And you is?" She cleared her throat. She was stunned to see a sexy man like this. But she saw a ring on his finger. "Tsunami. How long?" She spoke up

"Hell u talkin about?" She pointed at his ring "awl oh like 1-2 days. Idk" he shrugged"it's an open marriage though she got ha a nigga " .

"That fast??!" Tsunami chuckled and he smiled also nodding.

"You got kids?" She asked sitting on her porch sofa he sat with her "Yea , fo.(four)" and she nodded "your from Louisiana I can tell." She said chuckling.

"Yea baton rouge you sound like you from Chicago or sum shit." "Ye Chicago but I lived in Atlanta basically my whole life ".

"Y u hea?" He asked giving her his attention "nursing and I just needed a new start honestly I might move to Arizona though." She shrugged.

"Don't ,  you seem cool." He chuckled looking into her eyes even though it was dark.

"Thank you Kentrell." She sighed.

"How old are you" she said putting her legs on his lap.
"
He caresses her feet "23 , you?" He asked rubbing her legs. Even though she just literally met him she liked this feeling. Her stomach felt tied and so as his.

"27" she chuckled at his facial expression "atleast you mature , unlike these girls that be young asl and don't be knowin what they doin." He explained.

"Right" she laughed "how was yo childhood like?" She asked laying her head on his lap instead.

"Stressful , I didn't have no momma my grandma died 5 months before and I had to get out in a Group home because I went to juvenile for Robbery. And my daddy was also in jail & I got
bullied  alot In that bitch " he explained playing with her cheeks.

"And I met my homies Ben & 3three , Montana ma Manager and so many mo people." He sighed.

She nodded her head "I'm sorry you had to go through that-"

"NAMI?!" Tyson called "oh.." he said covering his mouth "I thought the popo was hea we was about to run away" he said .

"Anyways hey " he waved at  trell and trell mugged him "Jayda drunk we about to go I tucked Yoshon already and clean da place up. Love you girl" he said carrying Jayda in his car.

"Who dat?" Kentrell pointed "My brother & my best friend Jayda."

"But , I grew up in a abusive household. My mom hit me a lot my dad hit me a lot . I dated my ex boyfriend for 7-8 years until we had our 4 year old son Yoshon.. then he cheated on me and beat me Also. I tried to commit suicide. Until I got me and my son and moved out to Atlanta with my grandparents. They my heart for real. And I became a social media influencer and a nurse. But Atlanta was way to toxic for me so I left." She sighed having flashbacks.

"Damn".. kentrell said "let's go inside it's cold out here. "

They walked inside the house. "Damn yo house nice." "Thank you" she smiled and led him to the living room holding his hands.

"You fine asfc" he smiled and she blushed "thank you sexy." She sat down with him and got on his lap laying her face on his neck while he touched her ass grabbing it feeling comfort around her.

He haven't told anyone about his story not even his own wife.

"Kentrell I feel comfortable around you" she mumbled in his neck. "Me to mama , imma come back tomorrow okay?" He said getting up.

She nodded. "Okay" .

He gave her a kissed on her forehead and hugged her .