Mrs. Xiao came there. She brought food for grandma and Zhan.

Zhan, "Mom! You brought my food here too".

Mrs. Xiao, "Yes because I knew that you'd only eat with your grandma".

Zhan giggled and said, "You are right. I'll eat with my young beautiful grandma".

Grandma, "I'm old now. How can I still be beautiful?"

Zhan kissed his grandma's cheeks and said, "You'll always be beautiful grandma....no matter how old you become or you loose all your teeth".

Grandma, "Hey! My teeth won't fall".

Zhan, "Hehe.... They will".

Grandma pulled Zhan's ear saying, "You naughty kid".

Zhan, "Ouch... Ouch... Ouch... Grandma.... It hurts... I'm sorry naaa.... I won't say it again".

Grandma left Zhan's ear which was red by now. Zhan pouted while. Rs. Xiao and grandma chuckled.

Zhan enjoyed his food with his grandmother.

---

Zhan slept in his grandma's room that night.

Zhan, "Grandma! Tell me a bed time story".

Grandma, "Zhan! Are you a kid that you want to listen a bedtime story?"

Zhan snuggled closer to his grandmother and said, "Yes, Zhan Zhan is three years old.. Hehe".

Grandma pinched Zhan's cheek and said, "OK 3 years old baby. Grandma will tell you a bedtime story".

Zhan, "Grandma! Tell me a story of your childhood as you used to tell me in my childhood".

Grandma, "you're childhood? But aren't you three years old now?"

Zhan whined, "Grandma! Don't tease me".

Grandma laughed and said, "OK ok... Don't get mad 3 years old baby".

Zhan giggled and hugged his grandmother saying, "You're the best grandma... I love you soooo much".

Grandma kissed Zhan's forehead and said, "Grandma loves you too my child".

Grandma told Zhan her childhood stories. Most of them were funny as Grandma was also a naughty child.

After sometime, Grandma slept. But Zhan was awake.

Tears fell from Zhan's eyes.

Zhan thought, "Grandma! Wish you could stay with us for longer. I have lost grandpa... I don't want to lose you too".

Zhan silently cried. He hugged his grandmother and closed his eyes.

----
Zhan came out of his room and saw some guests sitting in the living room with his parents and grandmother.

Mrs. Xiao, "Zhan! Come here. Meet your Carmen aunty and brother Haikuan".

Zhan greeted them.

Carmen, "OMG! Our Zhan Zhan has grown up... Come here... Sit with your aunty".

Zhan smiled and sat with Carmen. Zhan started talking with Carmen. He came to know that Carmen is
Mrs. Xiao's childhood friend. Also his grandpa was friend with elder Wang.

Carmen and Kuan left after lunch. They visited the Xiao's to ask for grandma's health. Mr. Wang couldn't come because he had to attend an urgent meeting. The Xiao's bid farewell to them.

----

Today Xiao Zhan went to the market to buy something for his grandmother.

He was roaming in the market. His eyes fell on a couple with a small boy. The couple were buying birthday present. The little boy was excited and he was asking that 'Grandma will love this present, right?'