The broadcast shut off and everybody sat there in silence. It wasn't until Morgan stomped over to Peter and gave him a hug. Both of them started to cry all over again.

After the emotional ceremony, Peter returned home with his Aunt May, both of them still reeling from the loss of Y/N. As they entered the apartment, Peter couldn't help but feel a wave of sadness wash over him. He walked into his and Y/N's shared room, taking in the familiar surroundings that were now tinged with sorrow.

He sat down on Y/N's bed, feeling the softness of the mattress and the gentle sway of the sheets. Closing his eyes, he breathed in the sweet scent of Y/N's perfume that still lingered in the air. It was comforting, in a way, to be surrounded by her familiar scent.

Aunt May walked in, watching Peter as he sat on the bed. "How are you holding up, Peter?" she asked softly.

Peter sighed, opening his eyes to look at his aunt. "It's hard, May. Y/N was such an important part of my life, and now she's gone." He paused for a moment, taking a deep breath. "But being here, in our room, it's like she's still here with me. I can feel her presence, and it's comforting."

May smiled sadly, sitting down next to Peter on the bed. "She loved you so much, Peter. You know that, right?"

Peter nodded, tears welling up in his eyes. "I know. And I loved her too, more than anything."

May put a comforting arm around Peter's shoulder, pulling him close. "I'm here for you, Peter. Whatever you need."

Peter leaned into his aunt's embrace, feeling grateful for her presence in his life. "Thank you, May. I don't know what I'd do without you."

They sat there for a few moments longer, quietly remembering Y/N and the impact she had on their lives. Though it would take time to heal, they knew that they would always carry her memory with them.

As Peter stood up to leave the room, he took one last deep breath of Y/N's perfume, feeling a sense of peace wash over him. It was a small comfort, but it meant everything to him. Y/N may be gone, but her memory would always live on in the little moments like these.

Third Person Point of View:
Universe 413:

Peter jumps up. He groans as he stumbles. The pain of his injury shoots up his leg, he bends down grabbing onto his shin, trying to wase the pain, but it is futile.

Peter struggled to stand up, groaning as he stumbled over the rubble that littered the ground. The pain of his injury shot up his leg, "Why am I not healing?" he muttered, frustrated and concerned.

He looked around for an exit, knowing that if he died here, the rebellion would be over. His eyes landed on a door that was blocked by a fallen table. He ducked and dove between attacks that flew above his head, using every bit of his agility and Spider-Man skills to avoid the incoming fire.

As he hid between the rubble, he could hear the sound of blasts being fired above him, and he knew he needed to make it out of this alive. Slowly, he inched towards the door, keeping his head down and staying low. Suddenly, a winter soldier noticed him and blocked the exit, preventing him from escaping.

Peter had to act quickly, and without hesitation, he leaped from rock to rock, using his spider-like reflexes to avoid the soldier's attacks. In a matter of seconds, he had snapped the soldier's neck, and gasped as the pain in his leg increased. He knew he had to keep moving, pushing past the pain and heading towards the door.

Finally, he reached the blocked entrance, using his strength to move the fallen table out of the way. As he stepped outside, he took a deep breath, relieved to be alive. "I have to keep going," he muttered to himself, gritting his teeth against the pain in his leg. "I can't let them win."

But as he stood there and pushed away the door, his body froze. He felt his legs were stuck, and it was then when he heared her voice, the Blue Siren's voice.

"You could have joined me, Peter. We could have ruled this domain together," she walks up to him, caressing his cheek as she telepathically keeps him stood frozen.

"What you're doing is wrong, Y/N. Can't you see that?" He asks, yelling at the top of his lungs. Her concentration wavers, and he breaks free of her hold, but he doesn't try running. Instead, he walks up to her and cups her cheeks in his hands.

"You are not a monster," he whispers, looking into her eyes.

For a moment, her eyes soften, but then they become cold and icy once more. "No, but I am a ruler," she looks away before putting her hands on his chest and whisping him into nothing more than dust.

Peter's dust settles to the ground, and the room falls silent. The Blue Siren looks around, her eyes betraying her sadness as she realizes the gravity of her actions. She bends down to where a ragged version of the spider-man suit layed in dust. She ran her fingers through the dust and whispered, "Sadly for you, I've killed thousands of Peter Parkers in many universes. None of them wish to be by my side forever... Stupid pride you superheroes have!"

She stands up, but just as she turns to face the chaos she created. She dissapears in mid air, without a trace.