100𝚔 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 

@ᴊᴊʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ: ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴜꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴏᴅ 🥲

@ꜱᴜɴɴʏᴛᴡᴍ: ꜱᴀꜰᴇᴛʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 

@ᴜꜱᴇʀ88: ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ 😭

@ꜱᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟᴅᴅᴏᴛ: ᴍᴜᴅᴅʏʏʏʏ 😍

I laughed at Jenni's comment it ain't my fault I was invited this wasn't planned. Ddot was on his phone and I was just reading some good ass Wattpad stories 😏.  "Baby look at this" ddot said showing his phone which had a picture of me and him on it.

  "Baby look at this" ddot said showing his phone which had a picture of me and him on it

@Bunny2tact: They got me feeling lonely 🙄

View all 12k comments

@User12: Not the Npc in the background

@lilLu_N1: 😭 nah what 

↪ @Bunny2tact: She commented OMG! 🫢

@Badbitchnilya: 😒 ugly 

 @User55: You mad cuz you lonely

______________________

These fans can catch someone lackin and boom them if they wanted to "Ayo give me those chips" dd stuck his hand through the seat I grabbed the chip from out the bag and gave it to him.

"Thanks mh" he turned back around and I went back to reading Wattpad. This is going to be a long trip.

We arrived in Miami, ddot had grabbed me and his suitcases and now we are sitting here waiting for fatass Jstar to get his sandwich from Subway 🙄 "Yo hurry tf up broooo" I yelled and he flicked me off. He walked over with his sandwich and I slapped him on the back of his head "Spwm ugly ass nigga" I rolled my eyes and they were laughing at him.

I grabbed ddot's hand he looked over to me and then back to Dd who was making fun of Jstar for getting pressed on by a girl. the Uber arrived after an hour of waiting on them we got in and we had to separate cuz we order two cars "Dd, Jay, Val, and ddot go in that car and me, dudeylo, Dotty, and Chris go and this car how hard is it to understand" Jstar said and we did want he told us to.

"These nigga is funny" Jay said showing us a TikTok and we laughed. While in the car we were talking bout stupid stuff and laughing at dd and ddot fighting over the rooms they were getting when we got to the hotel. Finally we arrived at the hotel and got out "Have a nice day" I smiled at the lady and returned the smile "You too" she said before pulling off.

Jstar and the rest of them were already there and we went in "So I booked 4 rooms two in each rooms" Jstar informed us and walked to the front room to check in.